ċɦaքtɛʀ 4❤

-Onika's POV-

2 weeks later

These past two weeks I have been feeling like somebody's watching me. Every time I leave my apartment, to and back from work, when I'm out shopping. Make me not wanna go out sometimes but I got things to do, I can't be locked up in the house all day.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I just have this feeling like I'm being watched.

I'm at work working on my last shift. Its bout to be 9 o'clock. I was supposed to be off 2 hours ago but my boss gave me overtime and I don't deny extra money so I was with it. But I'm ready to be out. My feet hurt, I've been serving rude ass customers all day, I'm ready to go. So when 9 o'clock hit I was gone. I get in my '06 Honda civic heading home.

I arrive home, getting in and sitting on the couch, taking my shoes off; rubbing the heel of my foot.

There was a knock at the door causing me to breathe out heavily, mildly piss. Who the hell could it be at my door this time of the night? They sure are knocking like somebody behind them, pounding on it and shit. If they came here to get away from a killer they came to the wrong place.

I stretch to look through the peephole to see green eyes staring back. I step back, unlocking the door, cracking it a bit to see the same man from two weeks at Target. How the fuck he get my address?

"Yes?" I asked confused as to how he got my address and why he was here.

When I spoke his eyes seemed to get brighter and he gave me a big smile showing his whites.

"My Onika I've been waiting for you." He says reaching out to run a finger down my cheek. I back up not wanting his touch it seemed to upset him because his eyes sadden. To be frank, I didn't give a damn.

"Waiting for me!! How you know my name?" I ask feeling fearful and backing up.

He walked through the door, closing it behind him. Walking up on me he grabbed my face and started to kiss all over me. I was pushing against his chest to get him off of me but the fucker was too strong so I mushed his head back.

He stops kissing me to only grab me around the waist and pull me closer to him, putting his head in the crook of my neck;  sniffing me. This motherfucker was sniffing me. He pulled back with his face scrunched up.

"You smell like brisket."

"I just got off of work but forget all that you need to get out my place," I say trying to get out of his hold but he wouldn't let up only holding on tighter.

"That damn job. You know what you don't even have to work there anymore cause I got you. You with me now." He said trying to kiss me on my mouth.

"Hell no!!" I said putting my hand over his mouth but he kissed the inside of my hand. "I'm not with you. You got the wrong somebody. Now get yo ass out my house."

"I'm not leaving at least not without you. I love you." He says trying to kiss me again.

"No you crazy muthafucka!! You're not listening. Get yo willy Wonka ass out my house. Now goddammit!!" I said now pissed. He dropped his hands and his expression blanked.

"You don't have to be mean and I'm not crazy. I love you, what's so wrong with that?"

"I don't even know you like that--"

"I'm Stephen."

"That doesn't even matter. Why you still here? Get out. G-e-t o-u-t muthafucka." I said spelling it out for his ass. He looked down, biting his lip. When he looked back up he gave me a smile. I don't know what the smile was supposed to do but it disturbed me.

"Okay I'm leaving," he says turning toward the door.

"Yeah, you do that. Don't come back." I say feeling some relief that he was about to be out but uneasy cause I don't think this will be the last time I'll see him.

With his hand on the doorknob, he turns his head my way and started laughing like what I said was a joke. The fuck is wrong with him?

He walks out and as soon as he did I locked and bolted the door. He won't be coming up here.

I go take a shower getting ready for bed. I go to my room, putting on a purple sports bra and white lace boy shorts, getting into bed.

Damn got a crazy muthafucka in love with me. What did I ever do?

I go to sleep with plans on sleeping in since it's my day off tomorrow.

I'm out.

Vote and Comment