ċɦaքtɛʀ 6❤

-Stephen's POV-

3 months later

It's been 3 months since I and Onika been together but if you ask her she probably gone deny it. She even moved in with me.

Yeah, one day while she was out I called some men to pack her stuff up and she moved in that day. She was pissed the first couple days but I ate her pussy out and she calmed down. Something about that pussy: sweet. Delicious I tell you. I have to eat it every night before I go to sleep. I fall asleep and wake up right on the pussy.

Even with me doing that she still won't call herself mine. I say I love her she says I'm crazy. I don't know why it's so hard for her to believe that I actually love her. I'll do anything for her. I'll kill for her. She just so damn stubborn but I'm willing to work with her.

I even got her to quit her job. Well, I called in her job and told her boss to fire her. He did what I said once I dropped my name. My name carries a lot of weight with me being a gang leader and all. You heard right but I also own a couple of tattoo parlors, which are doing well. She was mad about the job thing but at least she ain't working on her feet no more so she'll be fine.

On another note now that she's living with me and depending on me all I need to do is get her pregnant to secure her place by my side and then we can get married and live happily ever after. 'Till death do us part.

I'm already working on it.

Just to get inside Stephen's head.

Vote and Comment