ċɦaքtɛʀ 10❤

-Stephen's POV-

6 months later

My Onika is 6 months pregnant and the more closer we get to the due date the more excited I get. We found out we're having a boy. He's going to be a Jr.

I'm gonna miss the pregnancy weight. I mean her titties have gotten so big but she won't let me suck on them. She don't even let me touch them. Talking bout they sore. Let's not forget that famous ass which be looking so damn juicy especially since she been wearing sundresses ever since the day she started showing.

Also she be horny all the time but I'm not complaining. She even woke me out of my sleep,riding my dick talking bout "I need it daddy". I didn't miss a beat, I just grab onto her hips and beat that pussy up.

I ain't gone miss her mood swings that's for sure. If I do something bad in her dreams she wake up hitting me and then she wanna kiss on me. I be confused like a motherfucker.

But with that being said I'll get her pregnant again and again until we have a house full of kids. I can already see it now. We gone be a big happy family.

I'm gone ask her to marry me soon and I know she gone say yes. I already bought the ring too. 14 carat diamond ring. She gone love it and me even more.

I know she will

Vote and Comment