ċɦaքtɛʀ 8❤

-Onika's POV-

2 weeks later

For the last week, I've been feeling sick like a muthafucka. I can't keep my food down, my mouth tastes like pennies, I've been irritable like a muthafucka.

And Stephen ain't doing no better. Walking around happy all the goddamn time. Like what the fuck are you so happy about?

I'm starting to think that I'm pregnant but I and Stephen used a condom. So I hoping that's not it.

And if I was I don't wanna be pregnant with a crazy, I'ma go far and say psycho, a psycho man's baby. That'll just be too stressful for me.

Feeling sick now, I jump off the bed running to the bathroom. I throw up in the toilet holding my hair up. I get off my knees, flushing the toilet. I gotta know what's going on. So after brushing my teeth, I go into the room putting on a pair of converses.

Walking out to the garage I grab the key to Stephen's Lambo since he's in the Bugatti doing God's know what. He won't mind me using his car and if he does, fuck it. It's his fault I'm in this situation in the first damn place.

I go to the nearest Walgreens to buy a pregnancy test. When I arrive back at Stephen's house I park the car, going back into the house and straight to the bathroom.

After pissing on the stick I wait 3 minutes for the results. When the 3 minutes came I check the stick to see the dreadful news.

I was pregnant.

With Stephen's baby

Fuck!!

Vote and Comment