ċɦaքtɛʀ 7❤

-Stephen's POV-

Later on that night

I just got out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my waist. I walk out into my bedroom to see Onika already laid in bed like she bout to go to sleep.

"What you doing, Onika?"

"What it looks like? I'm bout to go to sleep." She says giving me attitude. Her and her mouth. She is lucky I love her.

"You know damn well you can't go to sleep until I get my taste."

"No. I don't feel like it." She says pulling the covers up to her neck like the covers gone protect her from getting what I want.

"No? I don't feel like it? You know you want this just like I do. Probably even more."

"Nope. Not tonight I don't." She says closing her eyes and laying her head on the pillow like that's the end of the conversation. I snatch the covers off of her and the bed, balling them up and throwing them on the floor. I drop the towel from around my waist, letting it fall to the floor.

"What the hell!?! What is wrong--" she cut herself off when she picked her head up and saw I was naked. Her eyes trailed down my chest stopping at my dick. She was biting her lip with lust in her eyes. I smirk at her, I knew she wanted me.

I climb on top of her kissing on her neck. I put my hands in between her thighs and when I felt her pussy right away I knew my Onika wasn't wearing any panties. I start rubbing her kitty putting a finger in her moving it in and out of her. She put her hand on the nape of my neck moaning. I pick my head up to look in her eyes and she stared back. She looks so vulnerable staring up at me and me staring down on her.

"I know you want me, Onika, so stop denying it. Like you always telling me to keep it real you gotta keep it real with me too. So tell me that you want me." I told her not taking my eyes off of her. She closes her eyes and breathes through her nose. She opens her eyes, looking into my own giving me a smile.

"I want you, Stephen."

I chuckle, "see it wasn't that hard. Now was it?" She shakes her head. "Now tell me you need me," I demand of her. She scrunches her face up at me.

"I just told you--"

"Need and want are two different things. Tell me that you need me. Now." I say cutting her off.

"Stephen--"

"Say. You. Need. Me." I say breaking it down for her using my no-nonsense voice.

"I need you, Stephen." She finally says causing a smile to break out on my face. I kiss all over her face, saving her lips for last. We were getting into the kiss when I felt my dick get hard against her thigh and I remembered I was naked.

I take ahold of my dick and rub it in between her pussy. She takes in a sharp breath. I stare at her while her chest heaves up and down. Her nipples were poking through her white tee, accenting that she wasn't wearing a bra. Can't wait to hear them moans when I suck on them titties.

"Do you want my dick, Onika?" I ask already knowing the answer especially when she didn't answer me and arched her back instead, bringing her titties close to my face. "Answer me," I demand her.

"Yes," she whimpered out. I couldn't help the cocky grin that came over my face after hearing the need in her voice. I prop myself up lining my dick to her entrance when she tapped my shoulders.

"W-wait get a condom."

"Condom? We don't need a condom, I got you baby." I say assuring her. I guess it didn't work because she put her thighs together closing off the view of her pussy to me.

"No condom, no pussy. Simple."

"Okay fine." I grudgingly agree moving over to the nightstand and to pull out a condom."Take your shirt off." I say to her as I tear the wrapper. She does what I say as I roll the condom on my dick. Once she saw it was on and secure she spread her legs letting me see her pink wet pussy which was soon to be mine.

I line my dick to her entrance once again this time pushing in slowly cause I know my size is bigger than what she is used to. She hisses, grabbing the hair on the nape of my neck when I was all in her. 10 inches of good dick in her.

I stroked in and out of her while sucking on her neck making sure I leave my mark. She started bucking her hips up, meeting my thrusts with her own. I groaned when she started clenching on me. She gone fuck around and make me cum early.
I start ramming into her and her moans were getting louder clawing her nails into my back. She hiked her legs up to my waist bucking and rotating her hips causing me to groan out in pleasure.

15 minutes later

We were bucking and kissing when Onika's moans got louder than they were.

"Oooohh Stephen I'm bout to cum!!" She moans out

"Hell me too." I groan out

With no other warning, she came on my dick, screaming and moaning out. No sooner later I came in the "condom" groaning out. She was breathing heavily with sweat on her forehead. I bend down to her mouth giving her a passionate kiss.

"You're mine ain't no going back from this. Understand me?" She nods her head. "Use your words Onika. Say "I'm yours, Stephen." Now."

"I'm yours, Stephen."

I give her another kiss, pulling out of her to throw the condom away. I get back in bed feeling excited about the future.

Me and Onika bout to have a bond that's gone keep us together forever. I poked holes in all the condoms when I bought them if you're wondering what I'm talking about.

I climb back on Onika, turning her on her back and spreading her legs; going down on her so I can lay on my favorite pillow. Rubbing my nose in her pussy, I smell the mixture of me and her juices.

I go to sleep with baby names on my mind.

Sweet dreams.

Vote and Comment