You Jelly?

You're looking everywhere for Luhan on a cool spring day at the Janmeul arboretum. Luhan just texted you he would arrive a bit late because he had to do something, so you start to pout. "Wae did he call me here if he wasn't even prepared...". As you were walking, you found your childhood friend Mina who was a handsome tomboy. As you two were catching up, you didn't notice luhan searching for you in the area he told you to wait. When he finds you he notices a handsome boy talking to you while you look mesmerized by his face.

Luhan scoffs, "Who's he?"

"Yah ____ today was supposed to be our date! How come you're spending time with strangers? Or you guys aren't strangers and you've 'hung' out before?"

Noticing the misunderstanding, you decided to toy with him in return for not trusting you.

"Ne, we've met before. After your Growl comeback I've begun to hang out with Mi(her nickname)"

"Yah!", Luhan begins to turn light pink looking like tears will begin to surface.

Mina smiles and starts to leave, "I'll let you guys handle this, see you later ____".

"Ok, byee" when you look back to Luhan you see him blush of embarrasment. "Ehh mianhae if that was too mean, its just that i didn't like how you lost trust in me" you begin to show some aegyo.

In a second, luhan squeezes you with his hug, "Tsk don't hang out with guys who are better looking than me"

"Mianhae"

"Aniyo im sorry. I wasn't able to spend much time with you since I have concerts, international promotions, and shows to go on... I'm trying my best to keep this relationship from falling apart so When I finally got a day off I immediately began preparing my day with you. I hope these flowers will make it better".

Standing behind the both of you, were 3 large bouquets: one with roses, carnations, and tulips held by chanyeol, lay, and suho singing a verse from exo M-第一步(baby).

"Awww you're so sweet! Hi suho, chanyeol, and Yixing oppa"

"Hi ___" they said in unison.

Luhan gets irritated again and signals the three to leave. "Enough with the guys alreaaddyyy"

"Haha sorry Luhan Oppa, and in return for the flowers here's my present to you." You peck his cheek and giggle.

"only the cheek... Compared to these tons of flowers?" Luhan says grinning.

"Aishh fine", so you peck his lips trolling him until he takes the initiative to kiss you back.

_______________________

Author's note:

I'm half asleep so this story doesn't really make sense... but here you go after my hiatus♪(v^_^)v