Never Forgotten

~ Matthew 10:30 ~

Do you ever wonder if God has lost your address? Do you ever think perhaps He has lost track of you or even forgotten you altogether? God's Word answers those thoughts with a resounding, "Not so!"

  Jesus taught His followers, "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father...  Fear not therefore, ye are more value than many sparrows" (Matthew 10:29,31 KJV)

The psalmist David also recognized God's intimate knowledge of us. Read these words from Psalm 139 and be encouraged. The Lord not only knows you, but He knows precisely what you are facing today. Even if you are not aware of His presence, you can rest assured He is by your side.

"O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?"

Psalm 139:1-7 KJV

  "How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 

If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee."   

Psalm 139:17-18 KJV

+++

Before God created the universe,

He already had you in mind.

God is thinking of you right now; are you thinking of Him?

* * *

Author's Note:

Hello readers! Thank you for keeping reading this book. I hope you enjoy reading it.

You can read also my other books.

"A Love Story"

"Thoughts"

and "Following God".

Godbless everyone! :)

~ Triple A11