Chapter Three

Nina

"Oh my freaking gosh! I can't believe you said yes!" Tay squealed.

"I can't either..." I mutter, hoping that she wont hear me.

She was in my closet going through my clothes trying to find the perfect outfit for me to wear on my 'date'. She had pouted earlier when I told her she couldn't pick out my clothes, and so I had to tell her yes, as long as she didn't put me in something that would make me look desperate or something like that.

Today was the day that I was supposed to go to the movies with Chase. I don't know who he thinks he is just telling me to meet him there at 6:00! I don't even know which movie we are going to see! I think I've been in my room getting ready for 2 hours, because I thought I was ready before Tay showed up, apparently I wasn't even close. She has been here for an hour and a half, and she still hasn't finished perfecting my outfit. Whatever, just give me a pair of skinny jeans, a cute tank and a top that cuts off high, and my TOMS and I will be satisfied enough to go out on my date. Sadly, my best friend doesn't think that way. I think right now she is going through my dresses, gross! Why would I wear a dress if I don't even like the guy? I don't wear dresses anyway, so it would be weird if I wore one on a date with a guy that I don't even like, right? Acctually, I am kinda freaking out,because this guy was really hot, and I don't want him to get the impression that I am like a hobo or anything like that. But, I also don't want him to think that I am a whore or something like that, so I guess it has to be the perfect outfit. Again whatever, at least I don't have to have the pressure of picking out my own clothes.

I am twirling my just curled hair (of course done by Tay). She slaps my hand and looks at me with a stern look, "Nina! Don't! You will mess up your hair and you don't want that happening, do you?" She glances at me, "No of course not! This has to be the perfect date. Oh my god, why can't I find a perfect outfit to go with your perfect date?!"

"Do you want me to help?" I ask smiling. It's been a long time since she has helped me pick out outfits for dates, so it's been funny to watch her at work.

"No, of course not!" She shakes her head. "Nina, left or right?" She asks, gesturing to my two faveroite dresses, not.

As I look at them, I realise that I am going on a date with someone other that Erik, OMG! "Definatly the light blue one!" I exclaim.

"But the pink..."

"Tay, you know I don't wear pink unless I am made to!" I pout.

"Okay, it is your date afterall. An you will be wearing it! Oh my, I can't believe you are going on a date!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chase

I grab my leather jacket and rush out the door, knowing I am going to have to drive fast to be there on time. Stupid sister always getting me to pick her up when she gets in trouble, and my God, does it have to be when I have a date with a really cute girl in 10 minutes? No, of course not, but of course the stupid pot of luck gaurded by lepracauns that hate me! I don't know what I ever did to them!

"I'm going to the movies!" I yell at Mom and Nicole. "Be back in like 2 to 2 and 1/2 hours!"

I race outside and hop on my Harley and zoom out of the driveway, speeding towards the movie theater. As soon as I pull into the parking lot, I see Nina. She has the cutest little blue dress that matches the color of her eyes. She is standing by herself, and keeps looking at her phone, sometimes giggling.

I walk up to her and smile, "Hey, what movie do you want to see?" I ask.

She looks up, "Hi. I assumed you already had one picked out..." She says, confused.

"Yeah, then the question I should have asked was 'Do you like scary movies?'" I grin.

She looks at me suprised, "Umm, I don't know. Not really, but if it is one of the ones making fun of scary movies, then I am in!" 

I grin and reach for her hand, tugging her towards the movie theater the guy pointed us to, "In that case, you'll love it!"