Chapter Fourteen

Nina's POV

"Oh My God! Do you realize what the fucking time is?" Ariel hisses.

"Yes, I do in fact realize what the 'fucking time is'. It is like 10 something, and we are all eating breakfast, so if you would like to join us, you may." I reply, rolling my eyes at her for getting hammered last night.

She looks at me and frowns. Then she realizes whats going on, and blinks a few times. "Awww, Nin, I'm never drinking again. I have a killer headache, and I have no idea what happened last night!" She whines.

"You weren't here until after, like, one." I informed her.

"Yeah, we were up until twelve thirty or so. You came after that." Beck added.

Ariel shoots him a killer look. Like, seriously, if looks kill, he would be six feet under, at least. "God, I hope I didn't do anything stupid." More whining. Then she rubs her temples with her long manicured nails, groaning.

"Baby, will you get the Ibuprofen out of the cabinet and get a glass of water?" I ask him, smiling.

He nods, and leans over to give me a quick kiss.

Ariel looks at his retreating back, "I always told you that y'all we're going to wind up together." She said pointing at me.

Alex looked over at me. "Well, we wouldn't have known. She didn't tell us about Mr. Gorgeous over there." She said, waggling her eyebrows at me.

Addison rolls her eyes. "Maybe she wanted to make sure you wouldn't hit on him."

"Or maybe I didn't think he was coming back, and that he had completely forgotten me." I put in.

"No one can forget you." Alex and Addison reassure me.

"Thanks girls." I smile at them, then I drag me gaze back to Miss Super Bitch... I mean Ariel... "And, you. How do you feel?" I ask.

"Fine, fine." She answers, and then narrows her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me you are dating Beck."

I was about to answer when he walked back into the room and gave Ariel her the drink and headache pills. He walked back to his seat, and grabbed my hand, but this time to pull me closer to him.

"That's because it happened this morning," He said for me, causing me to giggle.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "You didn't have sex, did you?"

"Oh God no!" I exclaim, my face heating up.

Her face immediately relaxed and she seemed way happier. "Good!"

This conversation caused Alex and Addison to burst into laughter. They look like they are dying, laughing so hard. They both are clutching their stomachs and trying to utter words out, but it just turns into more laughs.

"What the fuck is their problem?" Ariel asked.

"Um, I'm not really sure." I tell her, truthfully.

"I say we leave them here and go somewhere where hyenas wont laugh at everything." Beck adds.

"I think that's a wonderful idea." I say, smiling up at him.

He leans down to kiss me, again, and we get, very rudely, interrupted. "Get a room!"

Ariel! Oh my God! Don't you see I just want to kiss my handsome boyfriend?

"Actually, don't do that." She corrected. "Stay at least 5 feet away from each other."

We both started laughing at her. "You're one to talk." I tell her.

"Shut up!"

"Only cause I'm right." I mutter. This causes Beck to laugh at me, and Ariel looks clue less.

"I'm leaving." She exclaims. "Between those two, and you two, I'm better off alone. See y'all later."