Chapter Eleven

Nina's POV

"Well you go through 'em don't you, doll?" Said a feminine voice behind me. I spun around, seeing who it was and jumping up to go talk to her.

"Ariel!" I cry out in glee, hugging her tightly.

"Re, how are you?" My sister asked. "And Beck, nice to see you, I haven't seen you in what, 6 or so years." She smiled, turning back to me. "Erik broke your heart, some Chase boy uses you, and you still wind up back in Beck's arms..." She giggles out, trying to make a horrible situation lighter.

I mock frown at her, causing her to burst into another set of giggles. "Ariel, you are so mean!" I exclaim. "You come home, don't even greet me properly, and then criticize my past relationships with men! I am happy now that you and all my friends are here, making me feel better, even though my heart is shattered, y'all make me think that I can pull through the hurt." I smile at the end, trying to cover the horrible stabs my heart is feeling right now when I think about Erik.

She pulls me in a quick hug, and pats my head. "Beck, are you ready to go beat the shit out of Erik and Chase with me, cause honestly, it is never a good day if I dont get to castrate a dude and shove his dick up his ass." She looked at me, Alex and Addison, shooting a quick 'excuse my french' at us. "And sweetheart, you said that all your friends were here, where is Tay?"

I felt another stab in my heart, not because of love, but betrayal. "She is acting like a complete bitch!" I exclaim out of anger, surprising everyone, including myself. "She could have told me that they were fuck buddies at one time! But no, she was a bitch and didnt tell me! Do you even know how betrayed I feel right now? I feel like she chose sex over me!"

Alex and Addison look at each other, having a secret conversation with each other.

Addison looks at me, "That's because she is a bitch. She always thinks about herself before others, and quite frankly, I never liked that whore!"

"Neither did I," Alex chimed in. "She didn't like me either. She always thought that I was the bitch when she was the one fucking a different guy each weekend behind Jarrod's back."

"Are you serious? I knew she was up to something! Poor fucking Jarrod!" I gasped out.

"Re, don't let her get to you," Ariel said, rubbing my arm softly.  

"Now, can you tell me where Mom and Dad are?"

"Me? No. I think they went out for a few weeks, bit they hardly talk to me before they go, so I'm used to it by now."

"Figures, I'm 22, and they still do that, they have taught us to be independent, though," She tries to reason.

"I am glad I grew up with you here, Ars." I said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, I am going to get me margarita, you want anything?" She said grinning.

"Ohhh, yeah, get me a Dr. Pepper!" I squealed.

"Me too," Alex added.

"And me," Addison smiles.

"I guess." Beck mutters.

"K, be right back," She smiles heading into the kitchen.