Chapter Seven

Nina's Pov 

"Nina, Can I talk to you?" Erik says sneaking up behind me. 

"No, Erik, just leave me alone!" I snapped at him. 

"I would if I was him, cause he seriously did some messed up shit to you, didn't he?" 

"Beck?" I whispered, "When did you get back?" 

"Today," said Erik's twin brother, Beck.  

I run towards him and give him a big hug automatically. "God, it's been YEARS!!!" I said smiling. 

He is grinning and hugging me back. "Just since 6th grade," He says as if it isn't a huge deal, "So you and my brother, huh?" 

"Yeah, all throughout high school, until he was an ass, and broke up with me!" I said through the crack that I knew he heard, I look up at him with a sad look on my face, I knew that I was close to tears, "Beck, I don't even know why he broke up with me," I said. 

He silently pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back. "I missed you so much, Nina." He said, "And I am so sorry my twin is an ass."  

"I missed you to! You kinda left without warning, ya know." I said pulling back and wiping my tears away. 

"Hey, now, I told you I was leaving, but I didn't tell you how long, or where or anything " He said smirking slightly. 

"Don't you hey me, you didn't tell me anything! You just said you were going to be leaving and that you would tell me goodbye before you left. Then you promised to come back soon." 

"I did, didn't I?" He said. 

"Yes, you did." I replied. "And it hurt my feelings when I didn't see you as often anymore. I had to make friends, Beck! I had to talk to people, people that I didn't like! I couldn't understand why you left me or where you where! I was so lost without you! You were my best friend who always looked out for me and kept me safe, then you abandoned me! But enough about me, tell me all about what happened while you were gone," I said, sitting back down in the tree swing. 

"Nina, I am so sorry! But if you want to know,..." He sat down in the one next to me and told me all about it.