Chapter Nine

Nina's Pov

"Chase," I squeak out. Yes, squeak, it's very attractive, you know (Hint the sarcasm).

"Who the fuck is this?" Chase hisses.

"This is your boyfriend?" Beck practically growls.

The looks on Addison and Alex's faces were telling me exactly what I was telling myself; Shit is about to hit the fucking fan. They both looked at me, telling me that I needed to do something and something quick. SHIT! I have to do everything! But after all this is my boyfriend and my best friend. Dammit! Not cool! I say to myself. What the fuck am I going to do?

Alex is snapping her fingers infront of my face.

"Chase, this is Beck, my best friend. Beck this is Chase, my boyfriend." I say, trying to lessen the tension, but it would be like running into a brick wall for any bystanders who come this way.

"I thought Taylor was your bestfriend!" Chase exclaimed.

"She is- wait, what the fuck? I never told you about Tay! How the fuck do you know her?" I snap at Chase.

He looked stunned for a second, processing the words carefully, trying to choose what to say. "I used to hang out with her, whenever she would breakup with her boyfriend. You know just chill for a few days... " He said finally, with a smirk on his face.

I stare at him for a moment in disbelief. He basically just told me that he used to fuck my best friend, I thought. What a mother fucking asshole. Damn, he is even worse than fucking Erik!

Addison clears her throat as everybody else stares at me in disbelief.

"Fuck," I mutter. "I just said that outloud, didnt I?" I ask.

Alex nodded, smiling, "And now everyone knows you are as bitchy to every one and you are brutally honest with us."

I grin, then frown when I look at the dick that is still in my fucking presence. "Why are you still here? We are fucking over dick head!"

"Nina, Iam so fucking sorry." He started.

"Did she not make it clear enough that she fucking despises your guts?" Beck asked in disbelief and anger. "'Cause I can make sure you remember." He finishes, taking one step closer to dickhead.

He walk away. I start to bawl as soon as I know he cant see me any more. Alex and Addison come to hug me, and suggest that Alex and I chill out at my house for the day. I nod, anything can be better than this. I briefly hear Beck say he's coming, too. We get into Beck's truck and leave all that mess of shit behind us for the day.