X14X

Crawfords pov (yes Ik I just added into the story and he has a pov but just beat w/ meh plzzzzz)

I wake up the next day next to alex. To see her beautiful face when I wake up is such a privilege. Today well yesterday we decided to film a collab for my channel. We decided on a challenge video. So I guess we should do the stuff my face challenge. Alex had just woken up as I set up the tripod and fixed the lighting. As I was setting up Alex was getting ready. I was wearing a plain black tee w/ white pants and a black SnapBack. Alex was wearing the same as me but her hair was curled and put in a SnapBack. I was thinking this Dylan guy really cares for Alex but won't admit it so why not push him into saying so. "Hey Alex" I said after the idea came to mind. "Why don't we go out as a couple but a fake couple. " I finished. " I don't know why are you asking Crawf. " she replied after. " well Dylan likes u and I only suspect you care for him just as much so let's see if he like you enough to want to win u back " I said. " I mean I guess but let's start filming ok Crawf." "Ok. " I replied. We started filming the video right after we got seated. "Ok hey guys it's Crawford here back at it with another video. I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a month but just know I got some awesome stuff coming up and also I'm proud to introduce my girlfriend Alex you guys probably know her because she has been in a few videos " "alex feel free to tell them what we're doing babe" I felt so weird saying that considering I think of her as a sister. "Ok Crawf so ladies and gents today we are doing the stuff my face challenge that Crawf has done on Chris' channel were you put marshmallows in ur mouth say hints so that the other person can guess what the celeb or something is ok w/o further ado let's get on w/ the video. " "wait Crawf are you eating the marshmallows already?!! " Alex said. I slightly nodded and laughed then hit her lightly with the bag of marshmallows. And in return I got hit with the bag too and that continued for a while until Alex said " wait bro stop being childish crawf" she said amongs giggling. " oh me childish u wish babe" I said amongst starting to tickle her . Halfway through the video I've already almost threw up like twice. Alex then commented saying "wait babe are u only bitting half of each marshmallows" I replied with " well yeah you know to fit more in " I said laughing. She then said " you have very difficult logic Crawford" we had a fit of laughter. Soon after we ended the video and decided to go to the mall after editing my our video. I don't even think Alex has even touched her phone all day. It really must be hard for her to deal with all this stuff. But hey I got my bestfriend back not that I ever lost her. I don't know how I'm gonna carry out this plan w/o falling for her myself. Ehh she isn't mine anyways. I feel like she belongs to Dylan. But he better take care of my baby sister or ill personally kill him. Also I guess this is one of Chris' lazy days because I haven't seen him all day and it's 1:00pm but I guess a guy has to have his sleep. Especially Chris he is like a grumpy old dude if he doesn't sleep for atleast 8-10 hours.
A/N
Yes Ik this is a short chapter loves but I wrote little by little throughout the week and this week is tough but anyways have a great day loves bye my little angels good morning if not then goodnight or even good afternoon and also we are so close to 600 read you all are amazing really byeeeee loves