Chapter Four

Hi guys! It's been a while since I last updated and I apologize for that. I just wasn't in the mood to write. I need to be in the mood to do certain things, oh an I edited the last chapters. There were a lot of little mistakes but at least I fixed them, well without further ado here is the next chapter!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I walk into the kitchen seeing everything spotless.

"Sigh, this has been one crazy day!"

"Yuki!" Louis calls to me.

I turn to see Louis carrying a circular black tray with glasses filled with what looks like red wine.

"Could you go please go offer these to the guests!"

"Guests? They are already here?" I listen carefully and I can hear talking and laughter coming from the other rooms.

"Sure!" I reply, taking the tray in hand.

"By the way nice necklace! It looks good on you!" Louis comments giving me the thumbs up with a smile on his face.

I blush a deep red but I look down and walk quickly out of the kitchen.

"Did he see my face? Oh let’s hope not!" I say to myself embarrassed while hearing laughter coming from the kitchen.

"Well that answers my question!"

* * *

As I enter the room filled with guests I notice that there were couches near the some of the walls were some guests were sitting at.

I look around trying to find Cloe. She did say she would take the things right off me but I can't find her anywhere. "Lousy Cloe! She is probably slacking off!"

"Excuse me little miss!" I turn to see a woman in her 30's in a tight, short red dress that doesn't go past her knees.

"Ah would you like a drink?" 

"Is it of the finest blood?" The woman replies as she grabs one of the glasses.

"The finest blood! Is this some kind of joke? Better just to play along I guess."

"Of cause, nothing less for our guests!" I lie putting on a smile.

The woman looks satisfied enough and walks away but before I can even try to find Cloe this time a young man in his late 20's comes forward.

"Would you like a drink?"

"I wouldn’t mind one." The man says as he walks closer to me. But he doesn't stop when he is in front of the tray; he keeps coming until he is right beside me. Before I can even question him, he turns my head to the side and brings his head closer. 

"What the heck is this man doing?" I look and I don't believe what I am seeing in the man’s mouth. Fangs and they are going to pierce my neck. I shut my eyes not knowing what to do.

"Sorry to interrupt!" A familiar voice interrupts.

I open my eyes and in front of me is Ren. "Thank god he's here!" The man pulls away from me and I finally realize that the tray was about to fall to the ground.

"Prince Ren, it is a pleasure to meet you." The man says ever so polite while bowing.

"Wait a minute! Prince! I am so confused! What the heck is going on?"

"Could you please leave us two for a moment Arthur."

"Of cause young prince!" Arthur replies and walks off to god knows where.

"You ok?" Ren asks me with a smile.

"Ah, what was that?" I question with a confused face.

"Sigh, I didn't expect someone to actually try to feed off you. Cloe even said herself that she would make sure nothing was to happened, but I guess she was too busy."

"Feed on me what!

"I will explain but not here. Let’s go to my office." Ren explains before grabbing my hand and leading me to his office. I blush madly but I remember I still have the tray in my other hand. I set down the tray on one of the black tables in the room and continue following Ren.

"Wait what was that smell?" I sniff trying to identifying it.

"It can't be! Can it?" I turn to see where the smell was coming from and there across the room a man was bitting through Cloe's neck. Blood was running down Cloe's neck and no one was helping her.

"So it was blood! No way, that means!"

This whole room is filled with Vampires...

_____________________________________________________________________________

I bet you didn't see that coming! (Insert sarcasm). I was originally going to add more to this chapter but then I thought naw screw it, you guys want a chapter as soon as possible and I was going to take another few days to add the extra bit. Well anyways Happy Reading!

Nikki out! :3