Chapter 20

One week later
Christmas Day

Zendaya's Pov
I woke up early christmas morning. I was so excited. This was my first actual christmas. I usually get nothing for christmas but since I'm spending it with my mom this year, I actually have gifts under the tree with my name on it.

I got up out of my bed with a smile on my face. I ran out of my room and ran into my parents room.

I jumped on them and started shaking them. My mom groaned. "Wake up, Wake up, It's Christmas!" I said.

We soon heard crying and my mom didn't look to happy. I got up off of her.

"I'll deal with Blue and then I'll meet you downstairs to open the presents," I said. I left the room and walked into Blue's room.

I walked up to her crib. When she saw me she stopped crying, instead she started smiling which caused me to smile.

I picked her up and gave a big sloppery kiss on her lips. I grabbed her bottle off the table. She grabbed it out of my hands and started drinking it.

I walked downstairs with Blue on my hip. I walked into the living room and mom was there on the couch waiting for us.

I put Blue down and walked over to the gifts. I grabbed the biggest one first. I sat it down on the ground. I gently shook it and tried to guess what was inside.

I look up to see my mom with a camera recording me. I then looked back down at the present in my hands.

I started tearing the wrapping paper off like a savage. It was a hoverboard. I started screaming. I always wanted one. I ran over to my mom and gave her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek.

I put the hoverboard down and picked up another gift. It was smaller. It was in a bag. I closed my eyes, put my hand inside, and pulled out the box inside the bag.

I opened my eyes and screamed when I saw what it was. It was an IPhone 6s plus. This was my very first phone.

I don't know why but I was crying. "Do you like it," Mom asked but I could barely speak so I nodded my head. "I knew you would," mom said, came over to me and hugged me.

I sat my phone box down. I was beyond excited to open the next one. I tore the wrapping paper off, Inside was a jewlery box. I opened the box revealing a beautiful diamond necklace with my name imprinted on it in gold

I smile and looked up at Jay. "Thank you so much," I said and hugged him. I gently closed the box and set it aside.

I picked up another gift. It was in a bag. I closed my eyes and grabbed whatever it was was out of the bag. It was more than one thing. I looked and saw that it was clothes.

I set that down. I picked another wrapped gift up, I tore it open revealing a Jordan shoebox. I opened the new box and inside revealed the newest pair.

I was just picking up and tearing up the wrapping paper of all my gifts. Gift after gift. I felt like I was in a gift wonderland.

About 10 minutes later, I was done opening my presents. The floor was flooded with wrapping paper.

I got all the new apple products, a bunch of new clothes and shoes. I also got body essentials and new purses.

It was Blue's turn to open her present. She basically got a bunch of kiddy toys and clothes.

Mom and Jay exchanged their gifts along with a kiss. It was a long passionate kiss. I gagged.

Mom looked over at me and chuckled then asked, "Z, where's my gift."

"Umm...," I started but couldn't finish. I wanted to run upstairs and grab a dress she barely wears and give her that as a gift but nah, I'm not that type of person.

I was about to tell her I was broke and couldn't get her anything but thankfully Blue crawls up to her and gives her a drawing she made as a christmas present so now I don't have to give an excuse, I could just pass it off as a present from us both.

"That's from us both," I said and mom chuckled. "And whatever Blue gives you as a Christmas present, Just know that it's from me too," I said looking at both mom and Jay.

They both laughed. We spent the rest of the hour playing with our gifts. After playing with our gifts, We ate breakfast. After breakfast we continued to play with our gifts.

Around noon, family came over and we spent time with them. I made lunch and dinner and we ate together as a family.

After dinner, I was stuffed and fell asleep. That was the best Christmas I've ever had.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
VOTE
COMMENT
❤❤❤❤

Also plz read my new story. It's an Odell Beckham fanficton. It's called: My one and only

😘