Chapter 14

"Tell me more about yourself," mom asked, "What else would you like to know," I replied.

"Tell me what you like to do in your free time, hobbies, that kinda stuff," She said.

"I love dancing. It helps release stress and it's pretty fun. I also love to sing and write music," I said, "Just like me," mom said and I laughed.

"Have you finished any songs," mom asked and I nodded, "Let me hear it," she asked.

"No, It's not good," I said, "I bet you it is. Let me here it."

I sighed, "Fine," I gave in. I cleared my throat and sang.

"Don't watch me watch the t-t-TV
I'm swaggin' when you se-e-e me
I'm shining bright you'll fall in lo-o-o-ove (in love)

I'm a rider, I ride like a Harley
Start it up and start up the party
Livin' it up swag it out my way
Nicki Minaj havin' "Pink Fridays"

Shalalala make lots of paper
Nananana don't trip off haters
Got my hair it's done, my nails they're done
Swaggin' so on point
All eyes are on me

Swag it out
I'm gonna I'm gonna g-g-g-gonna swag it out [x4]," I sang.

(A/N: I bet y'all thought she was gonna sing Replay. The only reason she sang this instead of Replay is because this is like her first song and she sang it at a younger age)

Mom was clapping. "You were amazing. Did you write that," Mom asked, "Yeah, a couple of years ago," I replied.

"Let me here the whole song," Mom asked, "No," "Why not," "Because....It's not good," I replied.

"It is good," "No, its not. I wrote that for fun. Trust me I could do way better," I said, "Whatever," mom gave up.

We finally arrived at the mall. We got out of the car and I was instantly blinded by the lights. My mom handed me a pair of sunglasses and I quickly put them on

A body guard quickly came and we headed towards the entrance. We got inside and was swarmed by fans.

My mom and I took pictures with some fans and signed autographs.

My mom gave me some money then we split up. I went to forever 21 first.

I put my hoodie on and pulled the strings to cover my face before entering the store.

When I entered the store, I hoped no one would recognize me. Thankfully no one noticed me.

I started shopping and found some really cute outfits. I paid for the clothes and headed out of the store.

I went to other stores and stayed unrecognized. Around 3:00, mom and I met up with each other at the foodcourt where we were immediatly noticed.

Fans and paparazzi quickly surrounded us. The body guards quickly came and led us to the front of the line where we ordered our food.

We took our food to go. We headed out of the mall and into the van. We ate our food in the van.

"Where are we going," I asked as I dipped my chicken tenders into some ketchup.

"To the studio," mom said as she drunk her water. There was a silence that filled the van as we ate our food.

"Christmas is coming up. Is there anything in particular that you want?" mom asked breaking the silence.

"No, I don't care what you give me. A phone would be nice though," I replied.

"You don't have a phone?" mom asked and I shook my head. "My dad couldn't really afford one and he also didn't really trust me with one," I said.

"Oh. So, Have you been recognized as my daughter yet," mom asked, "YES!!!! Everywhere I go people stare at me. Yesterday when I took blue for a walk, I was swarmed by paparazzi. Today, I had to where a hoodie so I wouldn't get noticed. I usually never do that. I'm not used to all this attention. I knew I was gonna get alot of attention when the media found out about me but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I don't like all this attention at all but I guess I'll have to get used to it," I said.

"I'm sorry baby," mom said, "Don't feel sorry. It's not your fault," I replied.

We finally arrived at the studio. We got out of the car and surprisingly there was no paparazzi.

We entered the building and went into the recording room that was assigned to mom.

I sat down on the couch and watched my mom work on a new song the rest of the time we were at the studio.