Chapter 21 Pt.1

6 days later
New years Eve

Beyoncè's Pov
"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8," The choreographer said as she showed us the steps.

"You guys got the routine?" she asked, "Yeah," Everyone said in usion.

"Ok, let's start from the top with the music," She said and she started the music.

We went through the routine 4 more times before taking a 5 minutes break.

During my break, I took a sip of water and talked to the choreographer about ways I could perfect my routine.

I took a few minutes to breathe before going back to dancing. After another 2 hours of dancing we finally finished.

I was the first to come and the last to leave. It was almost 7 when I left.

I stopped by the studio on my way home to work a little bit more on my album. I just wanted it to be perfect.

After staying at the studio for an hour, I made my way home. As soon as I got home, I went upstairs and got ready for this New years party, I was invited too.

When I was done, I rushed downstairs and waited for everyone to come down.

I waited for about 10 minutes and still nobody came downstairs. I got up and walked back upstairs and towards Z's room.

I knocked on the door. "Come in," I heard her say. I opened the door to see Zendaya laying on her bed.

"Umm....What are you doing? We have a New Years party we have to attend," I said, "We don't HAVE to attend it. I don't feel like going. Plus no one else is ready," She replied.

"Z, You really wanna spend you first New Years with us cooped-up in this house?" I asked. "Yes," She replied.

"Fine. Stay," I said. I walked out of her room and downstairs in the living room to see Jay sitting on the couch not dressed.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked him, "Because I'm not going," He simply replied.

"Why not?" I asked, "Because I'm in the mood to go," He replied. "So no one wants to go," I said as I plopped down next to Jay. I sighed.

Jay wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Bey, Just don't go," Jay suggested, "I have to-," I started but was interrupted by Jay. "You don't HAVE to go. You could stay here with your family," He said.

"Your right," I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I'm gonna stay home," I continued.

"Yay! You could stay and comfort me for the New Years," Jay said seductively as he pulled me unto his lap and kissed my neck.

"No baby not tonight," I said as I pushed him away. "This is Z's first New Year's with us and I want it to be special," I said.

He found my sweet spot.

"Hmmm....Daddy....Stop," I managed to say. It was about to get intimate until we heard someone clear their throat.

We both looked up to see Z. "Umm....I could come back later," she said. "No, Baby what is that you want?" I asked, "I was just wandering if we could go see the ball drop?" She asked.

"Sure baby. Go get ready," I replied as I got off Jay and headed upstairs to my room to change into something more comfortable.

I called a restaurant and made last minute dinner reservation.
I went over to Blue's room and got her ready.

After getting Blue ready I walked downstairs to see an awaiting Z and Jay.

We walked to the car and informed both Julius and the driver about the change of plans.

He drove us to the restaurant and we were seated immediately. We had small talk and a waitress came and took our order. We continued with our small talk and shortly our food came.

Zendaya's Pov
"Looks like you got the part, Z," Mom said as she ate her mac and cheese. "Really!!!" I squealed excitedly. "Yeah, Here's the email as proof," Mom said handing me the phone.

I read it and mom wasn't lying. I really got the part. "OH MY GOSH. I REALLY DID GET THE PART," I screamed.

Everyone on the restaurant looked at me. "Carry on," my mother said and everyone did so.

I laughed. "When do you start," Jay asked, "According to the email. I start next month. And the email also says that I have to be in L.A ASAP," I said.

"Ok, that's fine. We'll plan everything later. Right now we should enjoy the New year," mom said.

We continued to eat. Dinner soon ended. Mom and Jay paid for the food and we left. We made our way to Madison Square Garden to watch the ball drop at midnight.

We were led to a private room where a party was being held. Mom and Jay left and socialized with everyone while I on the other hand sat in a corner by myself and kept to myself.

I'm a little anti-social. I honestly hate parties and socializing with certain people. I'm kinda shy. My new years resolution though is to get rid of my shyness and stop being anti-social.

I was in the corner listening to music and minding my own business when some person wants to sit next to me and start an unwanted conversation.

"Hey," he said, "Hey," I replied, my eyes still glued to my phone. "Why are you sitting in a corner by yourself while at a party?" He asked.

His voice was somewhat deep and kinda sexy. I look up at him and boy was he FINE!

My shyness just took over and I froze. 'Um....' was all that could come out. He chuckled at me. His laugh was very contagious and I started to laugh at myself too.

"Hi my name is Reshon," He said as he stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Hi I'm Zendaya," I said as I shook his hand.

"You still didn't answer my first question," He said, "Which was.....?" I asked, "Why are you sitting in a corner by yourself at party?" He asked.

"Because this isn't my type of thing," I said, "What's your type of thing?" He asked.

"Stay home and chillin or sleeping," I replied. He laughed. Boy was his laugh sexy and his smile-, don't get me started on that.

"You wanna dance?" He asked. I smiled and slowly nodded my head. He got up and held his hand out for me to take.

I took it, he pulled me up and unto the dancefloor.