Chapter 24

There was a creak on the door when I opened it, attracting the attention of everybody...including Reshon.

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself.

As much as I wanted to turn right back around and walk away, I knew I couldn't. I had to stay.

I took a deep breath, dropped my dance bag, and walked over to everyone.

"Hi, sorry I'm late everyone. My name is Zendaya," I said.

"Your Beyoncé's daughter right?" One of the dancers asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"I know you, I bought you frozen yogurt back in New York. I had no idea you were Beyonce's daughter. I'm Anabella but you could just call me Bella," another girl said as she put her hand out for me to shake

I recognized that voice. I turned around to look at her and I instantly remembered her.

"Oh yeah, thank you again. That was very generous of you," I said as I shook her hand.

I looked over at Reshon who I caught staring at me. He quickly looked away.

"Alright everyone, Let's get back to work. Zendaya, fall in," Reshon said as he started leading the choreography again.

A couple hours later, the dance session finished. That session was so awkward. It felt so weird being around Reshon again. I could feel Reshon staring holes throughout my body.

I knew he wanted to tell me something but didn't have the courage to outright say it.

After rehearsal I walked back to my dressing room. Since I wasn't due for filming until tomorrow and I wasn't in the mood to go home, I decided to go over my lines.

I grabbed the script packet and sat down on the couch. I read them over and over to myself to memorize them.

I did this for about a good 20 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. I didn't respond and continued to read over my lines.

A few seconds later, I heard the door open. I look up to see Reshon walking in.

"Hey," He said.

I froze up. I didn't know what to do, what to say, how to act.

I just looked at him and awkwardly spoke.

"Hey." I replied.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"No," I replied sounding rather flat. I didn't mean for it to come off like that but it did.

Reshon sighed. "I'm sorry Z," He said.

"Don't call me that. My name is Zendaya. Only people I fuck with can call me Z," I responded.

He looked down. My phone started to ring. We both looked over toward its direction. Trevor's name appeared on the screen.

I looked at Reshon who I could tell was upset but I could care less about his feelings right now since he didn't give a fuck about how I felt a couple weeks ago when he decided to do what he did.

He looked at me.

"I see you've moved on," He said.

I didn't respond.

"Who's Trevor?" He asked.

"He's none of you damn concern. I'm tired of seeing your face so can you please get out," I said.

"Zendaya, you need to calm down. Can you please give me another chance. We were only going out for a couple weeks," He said.

"So that gives you the excuse that you can lie and cheat on me constantly," I replied.

"I didn't think you would care so much, okay. I didn't think that you would be so attached to me in the span of a couple weeks," He said.

"What your saying right now is making me loose a whole lot of brain cells. Please get out right now. This is a 'No Stupidity Zone,' Dumb comments are obviously not tolerated, so buh-bye," I said as I waved and pointed towards the door.

"Zenday-," He tried to speak but was quickly cut off by my singing.

"What goes around comes back around, Hey, my baby. What goes around comes back around, Hey, my baby. I say what goes around comes back around, Hey, my baby. What goes around comes back around," I sang.

"Seriously," He said

"There was, a time, I thought, that you did everything right. No lies, no wrong, boy I, must've been out of my mind," I continued.

"Zendaya,"

"But when I think of the time that I almost loved you. You showed your ass and baby yes I saw the real you,"

"Come on Z,"

"Thank God you blew it. I thank God I dodged a bullet. I'm so over you so baby good looking out,"

"Can I speak?" He asked.

"No," I said.

"I wanted you bad, I'm so through with that. Cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had, you turned out to be the best thing I never had and I'm gon' always be the best thing you never had. Oh, I bet it sucks to be you right now," I continued.

"I LOVE YOU," he yelled.

"So sad, boo-hoo, oh did you expect me to care," I responded with disgust at his previous comment.

"Please stop Zendaya. That's really getting annoying," He quickly said before I can say anything else.

I didn't care though and just continued to ignore his comments.

"You don't deserve my tears. I guess that's why they ain't there," I sang.

Reshon sighed. "Fine. I'm leaving. Since that's how you wanna be. I'm leaving," He said.

I stopped singing.

He walked towards the door. Before he exited, he turned around and looked at me.

"You're gonna have to get used to me Z. We're coworkers now. We're gonna see each other everyday. I'm not saying we have to get back together but can we at least be friends so that going to work doesn't have to be awkward," He said.

"Hmm...Let me think about it....No," I said.

"It doesn't have to be awkward if we don't make it awkward so I won't. You just have to do you part. I don't want to be your friend. I honestly want nothing to do with you. I don't just give second chances out. You have to earn it. You have to prove to me that your worthy of my trust. Understand that I really cared for you Reshon those couple of weeks we were together. You were my first boyfriend. My first kiss. I had bad experiences with males in my past life and you just added onto that. It was my fault. I was naive. Looking for love. Rushing into shit. My bad. Found you, thought you were good but ended up with a broken heart. I don't exactly know what love is but I know good and well that you don't love me cause I don't love you. Now please, this is my last time saying it, get out Reshon," I continued.

Reshon just looked at me and then at the ground. I could tell he had nothing to say. He was done pleading. He simply listened to my wishes and left the room.

***************
IT'S HERE!!!!

VOTE
COMMENT
💝💝💝💝💝