Chapter 14 (Part 3)

Maru's POV

I am fucking stupid. Why did I play this game? I am lying down on the ground, and seeing Gray and Rogue fight. "See! This is your fault see! You kissed my girlfriend!! Karyu no Kagistume!!" Rogue shouts.

"At least, I'm there for her!! Ice Make: Sword!!" Gray says. I am brushing my newly grown hair (used powers) and crying on the ground. "Stop it!" I shout.

"Rogue, your my boyfriend, I would never cheat on you, I love you. Gray,I am sorry but I have Rogue. Your an awesome friend, Juvia's available." I say. They stop fighting and settle down.

"Rogue , we were playing a game. Ok?" I said hugging him. He nodded. "Gray, so sorry." He said to Gray. "It's ok, my fault. I am going now. Bye." He said exiting the room.

"We have the room all to our selves?" Rogue said wiggling his eyebrows, and bringing me closer to him. "No, and stop being a pervert. I am tired." I said brushing off dirt on my sweats. "Ya, ya." He said.

"Oh, here I got you something." I handed him the dragon toy. "Cute, Arigato." He said. "I am also tired now, let's go to bed." He said giving me a peck on the lips. "Ya, good night." I say drifting into the dream called sleep.

*Dreamland*

"Maru, your powerless. You can't do anything! You are the only one who can stop me, ha! Just escape and fight!! A shadow says.

I am hooked to chains, next to Rogue and Sting. The rest is hooked to the other wall. "You contain my power. Just try, your already destroying the earth. Remember the Phoenix, well this is ten times worse, because you were born." He spat.

I screamed as electricity went in my body, taking my magical energy. I am powerless. Nothing. I see the shadow. He is holding a sword. He swings.

*reality*

"Maru! Maru! Are you ok?" Rogue said holding my hand. "It was just a nightmare. Ok?" He said. I bursted into tears.

"Let's just go home." He said. Ya, let's just go home.

*********************************************************************

"What? Your leaving in the middle of the mission?!" Gray and Natsu said. "Yeah, I just need alone time." I said. I looked at Gray and he was upset. So am I, Baka.

"Ok, just take all the time you need." Erza said. Lucy nodded. Wendy hugged me. "Have a safe trip home." She said.

I go back to the hotel and see Rogue holding my furry bag and sitting on the bed. "You know, we can work out things together." He said bringing me closer to him, again.

"Really?" I said. He nodded. I hungrily kissed him, and he wanted more. By teasing I grabbed my bag and ran to the door.

"Oh come on!" He said. I moves my index finger side to side. "Come on, we've been dating for a long time, please?" He said with the best puppy dog eyes.

"You want me, to give you, my v-card?" I asked. He nodded. "At my house. But for now we go home." I said. I saw him blush and his boner was showing. Ok, now I am blushing.

We exited the room hand in hand.

Mavis' POV

"Ah they are so adorable!" I said. I was looking through an orb at Tenrou Island. "Yeah, but I swear. If that boy hurts our daughter, I will kill him." Zeref said. That's the man I made Maru with. We are married.

"Ya, ok. But she had the vision. She is heading closer to her path. I can't believe the shinigami is going to take her." I said crossing my arms.

"Ryuk said he would help them. The King of Death will kill her. I can't believe we can't do anything. We are powerless in that realm." Zeref said also crossing his arms. "That deal was stupid. But it was worth it. We had Maru." I said.

"We have to go battle now." I said standing. "Time to fight for our daughter." Zeref said.