Epilogue

*a couple years later*

"Oka-San, when is Otuo coming home?" The twins asked. "Takeshi, Ayame. Wait, your Father will be home any minute." I say. Life, I am married to Rogue. Have two kids, live in a nice two story house. And Fairy Tail is the same. It seems like nobody ages around here. I ruffle Takeshi's blond hair and sit him down on our dining area chairs.

"Oka, can we please have a cookie?" Ayame said. I grabbed the cookie jar and handed them each one. "Thank you." Ayame said. "Take-Kun, my cookie!" Ayame shouts. Kids, their only 7 and act younger.

The door burst open with everyone, including Sting and Frosch. "Happy Birthday!" They shout. Erza sets a strawberry cake on my table while Lucy and Wendy set my presents on the couch. "Hey guys, you didn't have too." I said.

"It's ok, we brought our kids anyway." Lucy said. Erza has a little girl named Makiko. She looks exactly like Erza when she was little but didn't loose her eye and always wears armor. (Just like little Erza in memory days) but she has a tattoo on her eye, glob knows why. Natsu and Lucy have a kid named Ichiro. Their one and only boy. Juvia and Gray have a son named Felix. I'm surprised they chose an American name. Sting and Mei have one too, named Kin.

Life is so awkward. "Maru, happy birthday!" Rogue said giving me his present. I opened it and it was a picture of us on our first date. "Thanks Rogue." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" My parents came barging through the door. This will be some party.