Chapter 8

After that we took our reward home and I showed Erza, Wendy, and Lucy my house. They loved it. But when I showed them my room, Lucy and Erza was in awe. Wendy, I gave her my old plush blue haired doll. It had light blue yarn hair, and pink dress.

Erza kept messing with my swords on my wall, and Lucy with all my books. After that I showed them my kitchen, living room, and closet. Right now we are in my living room playing ping pong or table tennis.

"Yes! Another Point!" Erza said shouting at Lucy. I was watching while Wendy was keeping score while holding her new doll.

"Ok, guys enough." I said in the middle of the game while catching the ball. "Lets go to my room." They all nodded and followed me.

"I am friends with a guy from Sabertooth.." I said. They looked emotionless. "Why are you friends with a person from another guild, especially from Sabertooth!!" Erza said. I was a little bit distraught.

"But it's ok, so who is this guy?" She said with a smirk. Wow, changes really fast. "His n-n-na-na-name is R-r-ro-ro-Rogue.." I said while blushing, man I hate blushing.

"AAAHH!!!" Lucy screamed happily. "You have a date with him, don't you!!" She said. I nodded. "Ahh, we need to get you some new clothes." Why do I need to get new clothes, I have all my clothes. Well most of my clothes are black and white, so new clothes.

"Ok, lets go!" I said excitedly. Wendy was apparently the only calm one, Erza was somewhat excited because she says I like her powerful little sister.

*10 minutes later*
"We're here!" Erza said while stretching. "Ok, now what?" I ask. Lucy suddenly grabs my arm and drags me to the dresses isle. O Glob, help me!!

She shoves me dresses, flats, shirts, pants, etc. I tell to put them back and only choose 5. People and fashion, I really like my mothers dress but it doesn't suit me.

"Here, just this." She gives me a white beach dress up to the mid thigh and brown belt with black flats. Oh No. Not a dress.

"Try it on!" She says cheery. Ah, where is Erza and Wendy? I go into the fitting room and and change and look at myself, I look like my mom.

I came out and saw Lucy and Natsu, plus Gray. "What are you guys doing here?" I shouted. "I came to eat here, while Gray came to get new briefs he lost his." Natsu said.

"Well can I see your outfit?" Lucy shouted. I came out and she smiled like a mother, and the two boys looked at me with their jaws dropped.

"I think it's a bit revealing." I look at my breasts and you can see the top. There small but you can still see them.

"Just tie you hair and viola." Lucy says. I change at lightning speed and we find Erza and Wendy at the Armor store. Erza keeps looking a sword while Wendy eats here cotton candy.

*3 hours later*
"Bye guys!" I took all of them back to my house for dinner. They just headed out of the front door. Man, I'm beat. I lay down on my bed and think of the next day. I'm meeting with Rogue. I change into sweats and a black shirt.

Uh, tommorow.