Epilogue: A Letter to Jeanine

Authors Note: Karl made this letter after Jeanine confessed her true feelings for him. He put this letter under her chair with a scotch tape on it. Unfortunately, Jeanine still didn't found out this letter leaving her mind and dream in deep confusion and dozens of unanswered questions.

I'm sorry, the truth is I love you too. In fact, I was the first to fall in love with you. Remember the day Mark shoved me unto you? Yep. It was love at first sight. I told Mark that I think I have a crush on you. Even Mark too, have a crush on you. That's why I gave him your number that I've found in your textbook written on the lower-left corner on the first page. The reason for not letting you know is that – your parents and I have some sort of fight in the past. Your father and my dad were best of friends. They've spend their time together fishing on the ocean, near our rest house when were still infant as my mother told me. One day, they panicked the moment they saw a shark headed towards them so as a result, the boat flipped over. Your father tried to carry and push my dad back to the boat. But the time my dad pulls your father up back to the boat, the shark bitten your father in half. Dad said he was startled and afraid about what he had witnessed. Luckily, my dad returned to our house, alive. Your mom was there crying in a deep distress, blaming my father; accusing him that my dad pushed your father to the shark on purpose.

Your mom demanded my father with attempted murder which is absurd and unreasonable for us. But the prosecutor won during the hearing inside the court and pleaded my father as guilty since my father has no pure and solid evidence as the only witness in the act.

My mother sold our rest house that was designed by your father when you were two months old to Marks parents in order to release my father under bail of fine as punishment for the crime ensued. On the contrary, you mom and your relatives disapprove to let my father be freed in jail and wanted to see my dad suffer in jail for the rest of his life.

We now live in a life hidden from your blood-related family and relatives. That's why I didn't accepted your friend request in Facebook. I can sense something bad will happen if I did.

And regards about our preceding schools case, its not a serious matter so don't worry. Its just that we've been framed by some group of gangsters trying to pass their defilements towards us as a revenge for messing them up.

And by the way, I told Mark to take care of you and protect you from any danger in the name of my soul.

Darlene may be my wonderful girl but you are my ideal girl.

I'm so sorry for not being brave and not being able to fight my free-will. I sincerely apologize for hurting you. Lets just move on and pretend that we don't know each other.

I love you. I loved you.