Bullied

When we are born to this world, we are blessed with one tattoo that will lead us to our true mate... every tattoo is unique, they are showing what kind of person your mate really are without their mask... but if you think finding your mate is easy, you are terribly wrong! even if you have the tattoo that connect both of you, but you still didn't know where your mate right now, they can be live on the other side of earth from you... and worse... they can be already dead, and you still searching for them.

Your tattoo only visible if we look at it with bare eyes, so if you tried to take a pic from it... welp... you just can't...
A side from that, human and monster get along pretty well, they life along side and accept each other.. it's not surprising to see monster and human in relationship...

But really.... Frisk don't care about that.... all her life, she struggling in this cruel world.. she got bullied in her school, every day.. every hours... ever minutes...
She was a small and weak child, she can't help but obey them to survive... She have 2 brothers, Chara and Asriel... her brother really love her and support her with all they have, but still, Frisk feel that her life is not fair.. she want to end it now and then, but then she will remember that her brother still need her by their side, and she still not able to reply all their kindest...

Chara and Asriel only work in the small flower shop because they even didn't finish their school, but they want Frisk finish it and work in better palce... all for her...

Today is the first day that she will enter highschool and oh boy! she beyond nervous... what if the bully here is more brutal?!
Frisk feel that her determine lvl is dropping... she was afraid... but for her brother, she will take this risk!!
with confident steps, Frisk enter her class who already full and only leaving a empty seat on the back, beside a monster who look like short skeleton that already fast a sleep on the table... she slowly approach her seat and sit there quietly, afraid to wake up monster beside her....

A week passed, Frisk never feel more happy than she already now, well at least she still now saw any bully near her for now... she usually have a routine to watch the monster boy beside her who she learn that have kinda strange name, and that is, Sans... why she watch him? let's just say that she interested in his clam and lazy nature... she never see him study but he always become on top on their class, is he genius or something?

Sometimes Frisk have a feelings that Sans know that she watching him all this long, but Frisk really thankful for him to not say anything, or she will freak out... that day unfortunately, Frisk must deliver some documents to the building beside her school from her teacher... and... she already have a bad feeling about this....
After delivering it, she went back quickly... passing a school park that really empty... she walk faster when fear grip her heart, but then something caught her eyes... laying there on the grass, Sans who looks like fast a sleep on the ground.

Frisk approach him, his face look so peaceful when he was sleep, and it's bring a small smile on Frisk face.... but because of that she distracted from her true fear...

"Well well... we found him..."

Frisk spin her head to look at three guy that look like a senior, their clothes is mess and they have a smug smirk that look very much like wolf that got their prey... Frisk body shaking pretty badly... but she realize that their target is Sans and she don't have a heart to leave him alone...

"Hey girly... bring him to us.."
"N-no..."
"What...? i don't think i hear you right, you dare to disobey me!!?"

Frisk trembling hearing his tone, but something tell her to stay determine...

"NO!!!"

The guy who look like the boss of the gang look very pissed and approach her, bringing his fist on the air, ready to punch her and she already preparing herself to take the impact, Frisk still refuse to move and keep shielding Sans from them... then the fist come hard and fast to her face and she let out a small yelp.... but surprisingly the hit never came...

"Want to hit a girl? and you still call yourself man? how shameful"

A deep voice made Frisk crack her eyes open only to see, Sans standing in front of her, blocking the guy fist... then he turn around facing her...

"Well... thank you, but i can handle this my stalker..."
"Wait... what? stalker?"
"Don't tell me you watch me all this long for no reason, you really a weird kid huh? or you more like if i call you.... love"
"Eck!!! no!!!"

Frisk blushing hard... how can Sans flirting with her in this situation? he is in danger right now for heaven sake!!

"Don't worry sweetie... like i said before... i can handle this"