now you know

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! WTH I DO TO HER!!! SHE MUST REALLY HATE ME NOW... sans screaming in his head while groaning on his table.... he feel so embarrassed with the things that he do..even if he don't want to do it.... well..maybe a bit...

But the feeling vanished once he saw her enter the class....
He keep getting closer to her until they are now touching... and strangely for Frisk, she doesn't really mind that Sans act like that...actually she like it when he carving for her attention... but seems like the teacher pissed by their action...

"Sans the skeleton!!! Please be quiet and please stop bothering Frisk!!"

For once, Sans tear his eyes from Frisk to the robot teacher who look pissed

"But mr Metta...i think she like it... Frisk are you mad when i do that?"
"U-uh...no"
"See?"

Sans can't help but smirk... she isn't mad...that's mean she like it...

"I don't care!!!! Be quiet or i will move your seat!!"
"Oh..... i do like to see you try"

A three gaster blaster floating silently above him, they glare at mettation who look at it with wide eyes...

"YOU DARE POINTING YOUR ATTACKS TO YOUR TEACHER?? "
"why not? You basically want to kill me too..."
"I'M NOT!!!"
"yes... you want me to move far away from my oxygen... it's crime.."
"WHA!!!! SANS THE SKELETON!!! HOW CAN YOU STILL ABLE TO FLIRT IN THIS SITUATION!! "
"nah... i love her blushing face"

Frisk is indeed blushing hard now and cover her own face with books...
After long argument who Mettation notice that no way he could win from the skeleton.. he sigh and leave them alone... Frisk in other hands feel happy about this...is not she happy that Sans fight the teacher..but she happy that for once, thete is someone who want to stand up for her and actually want to stay with her...

On the way home, Sans hold her hand... of course he will let her hand go if she protest but when he saw her blush and didn't make a move to let go... the another part of him sigh... clearly afraid of rejection...

"Uh... Sans... i don't understand why you change your attitude like this..i mean...when i enter this school for the first time...you just like..uh..don't care for anything..."
"Hm... you know about... our fate..our tattoo?"
"Yes... what about it? "
"Let's talk about this in your house kay.."
"Uh...sure"

They walk in comfortable silence, enjoying each other warmth...until finally they reach Frisk home...

"Can i come in?"
"Sure... I'm sorry my home is really small"
"Nah... don't care about that..."

Frisk chuckle at Sans familiar don't care attitude... and it's kinda cute to Frisk, after let Sans sit down on her red sofa...she excuse herself to make a coffee for him...well he request ketchup at first, but to bad for him they run out of it...
When she was done,.she sit down besides him...feeling a bit nervous, because ghis is the first time she have a guest and...boy..

"So... about tattoo... you know that we have a tattoo who link us to our mate.. "
"Yes...but I'm never care about it... i don't think i have a mate.."
"You have the tattoo right..."
"Uh..yeah..."
"I will show you mine..."
"W-why?"
"Well.. you will know it later... "

Sans show her, his red heart tattoo who look sad and dim... and when he show it to her a memories of her past sad life is flashing before her eyes but not only that...After that, she also saw Sans life who look so boring and dull...when the memories stop, frisk notice that she was crying and placing her forehead to Sans palm.. Sans slowly wipe her tears and give her a sad smile...

"Now....you know what this mean right? "
"Uh...I'm sorry..i don't "

Sans chuckle... she really innocent and clueless

"That's mean..if my tattoo give gou a vision... that's mean...we are mate kid"

Frisk eyes widen and the tears flow out faster from her eyes... made Sans think that she really hate it....but when she laugh and hug him.. all his negative mind is gone completely...

"Woah... slow down kid...my bone is hard you see"
"But i just feels so happy right now!!"

Sans chuckle and smile at his new found mate and hug her close...but he want to see her tattoo...

"Can i see yours? "
"Huh?"
"The tattoo i mean.."
"S-sure..b.but..i..i"
"What's the matter kid?"

Frisk fidget in his arms then with determination in her eyes,she get out from his arms and facing him...

"Uh...this gona be awkward.. "
"What do you me-"

Sans word got cut when he see she lifting her clothes ...showing her bare stomach to him who couldn't look away...then the tattoo appear... Frisk notice that sans eye turn blue and only focus to her tattoo.. he getting closer and closer to her until finally he bury his head to her stomach... while Frisk now get forced to lay down because Sans keep push his head to her stomach...kissing it...
And when he finally stop moving but refuse to lift his head from there...he spoke..

"I promise you...no one can hurt you ever again....not when im still alive"
"Sans..."

Frisk notice that Sans body is shaking... probably from anger and rage when he saw Frisk past...how could they hurt this lil angel!!! If Sans saw them, he zure he will rip their head off....
Frisk rub his skull softly... and the simple gesture made Sans relax....

"Its over... I'm fine"
"They still don't have any right to bul-"

Suddenly the front door open and showing two figure who froze seeing Frisk state....

"WHO THE FU*K ARE YOU!!!!"