careful with what you wish for

Remember.... Flowey and Asriel is different person in this story...

The rain continue to pour...slowly... and painfully. Frisk still sit on the bed of flowers and staring blankly at the darkening sky.... she can't even feel her body freezing anymore, she feel so numb and empty... she don't know what to do....

Sans...

That name continue to appear in every heartbeat that she have... but there is dark whisper of...Not worthy.... covering his name...getting louder and louder when her heart beat is getting quieter... And

.....quieter....

Her mind alredy fuzzy now and it's feels really weird, she didn't really can set up her mind anymore, everything look really funny and keep moving around...
But this feeling ia kinda nice....like drunk but have a less pain in it...well...isn't she ever get drunk before...

"Heya there, you look pretty pale"

A small voice suddenly show up from the ground, forcing her numb neck to look down...
Stond there a small yellow flowers with strange smiling face, he...well..she doesn't know why made her think that the flower is male...but he feels that it is indeed male...staring at her with their small eyes...

But Frisk doesn't care about anything in this point, it's doesn't matter if he is friendly or just some murder that keep show up in front of people.... really she is almost faint from this freaking cold weather and rain...she just want this to end...

So she shut her mouth....

"Silent type aren't we? Im flowey by the way"

The flower keep talking and talking which made Frisk feel a bit irritated to him....why can't she just cry and blame everything to herself alone!

"Why you look so down anyway?"

Annoying......

"Just....wishing that i can die right now..."
"Why is that?"

Can he stop asking....!?

"I meet....my soul mate.... but he..he is so....so cool and powerful... unlike me, im failure... i wish...i just wish he have better soul mate....i even flee when he propose to me.."
"But you know you can't change the fate... "
"I know....i just wish...the tattoo is gone...and he can be happy with another human or monster... "
"You know you can't do that right.... "

Frisk want to cry once again, she feels so down and sad in same time...she know she can't change anything but still...get remained by a stranger about this...is to painful...

She just want to die and disappear.....she just want to fall to cliff and die, she just wa-

"But..i can do that for you"

Frisk head snap back to him painfully fast.... wha...is he really can do that, or he just want to messing up with her confusion? But...if he can really do that....does she really want this...

"How...?"
"You see, our tattoo is connected with our soul, if the person die their tattoo wouldn't gone because their soul is being absorb by nature and remain there....but imagine if your soul gone, what will happen with the tattoo? "
"They....gone"
"Clever girl! Now all yoy must do is give your soul to me, and poof! Your tattoo will gone! Don't worry it's harmless and just a bit painful "

Flowey dancing and swinging happily....you can say he is to happy....
Frisk didn't know what to react...is this really she wanted? Isn't that soul is important? Can he actually risking her soul to this creatures that she only meet less than a hour ago?

What will Chara say?

What will Asriel do?

Is this actually will make everything better?

IS THIS CAN ACTUALLY MAKE SANS HAPPY?

No....she already become more than parasite to him, to Chara, to Asriel... if she die now, well...she just hope they will at least go to her funeral and pry to her...maybe heaven will kind enough to let her in...

"So...what do you choose? "

Flowey now staring at her, his face is showing a twisted smile that can make Frisk faint if she are in normal state, but it doesn't matter she think....

"Take my soul Flowey... "
"Heh...nice choice there, at last give me your name?"
"Frisk..."

When she say her name, she almost coughing when she felt a painful tug from her chest....there floating a beautiful glowing red heart that look so broken and dim....it's remain her of something... but she can't really put her fingers on it..
The lil heart look ready to tear apart, but something holding it...a blue glow, a blue stitch on the bottom of the heart, it's still trying to keep her heart together...

"It's sad right...your soul i mean"
"Yeah..."
"It's even have to take a support to holding you....are not you a bit useless? "
"Support? What a support? "
"Look at the blue stitches...its another person magic...that person is the only one who support you from breaking"

Blue....

Someone with the color of blue....

Sans....

How ironic that even now she just realize that Sans must struggle to support her even from the inside...isn't she is pitiful?

"Now....give your soul to me....and you will be free..."

Her soul slowly move to Flowey who watch it with some kind of dark giggles, it's now halfway to that shity flower and Frisk almost want to snatch it back to her...her mind screaming that this is dangerous...she even can feel her entry being is leaving her body...but....

She doesn't care anymore.....

Right?

"NOOOOOOO STOOOPPP DON'T GIVE YOUR SOUL TO HIM FRISK!!!"

Frisk body snap to Sans voice...Sans keep standing there watching Flowey absorb her soul and laugh like maniac, his body shaking... suddenly it's really hard to breathe... and for the last time Flowey look at him with really really sick smile on his face..

"Well...you are late Smiley trash bag! See ya"

And with that he left, leaving a extremely shocked Sans and Frisk who suddenly feel really empty...
Sans look at her palm with her shaking body, the tattoo... her tattoo, slowly fanish and gone....Sans feel rage build it's self on his soul and he didn't waste any second to teleport in front of Frisk and grip her shoulder pretty hard, but she didn't even winch, she just staring at him with those empty eyes...

"WHY YOU GIVE HIM YOUR SOUL!!!"
"I...i think you better pick another soul mate"
"DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!"
"i just a pitiful girl, im just nothing compared to you"
"AND YOU THINK IM PERFECT! I WANT YOU BECAUSE ITS YOU!!"
"But... im not good enough... "
"I DON'T WANT ANY GIRL IN THIS WORLD!! ALL i want is you"

Sans voice broke and he shaking uncontrollably, meanwhile Frisk felt that she is crying too...but she can't feels anything..

"Sans....why can't i feel anything? And... Flowey said i would be fine without my soul"

Now Sans can't look at her eyes...he late...

"He..he lie...yeah you will be fine now....but you will get weaker... and weaker... and..."
"And...?"

"You....will die....slowly... "