aw...dang XD (lol the title)

Actually i have writer and art block today!!! Why now!!!! God!!!!!!!!!
I love this art... but idk who draw them XD

Frisk feel like her body floating in comfortable emptiness, she want to open her eyes but she feels to tired to doing so....but she feel like someone told her so...so she did...
Black everywhere... but is different feeling when you close your eyes, this darkness is feels more likely empty and...weird?
Looking around, Frisk continue to float, but she know she not alone...something is definitely here and she know that...suddenly someone standing in front of her, smiling gently while approaching her...then he made some strange gesture with his hands, but ehat made Frisk surprise is, she understand what he saying...
"My child... why are you here?"
"I.....i don't know...?"

His face soften and approach her more until he was standing right in front of her...

"What is your name?"
"Frisk sir.... why are you here?"
"Call me Gaster, it's long story dear...but you are not suppose to be here"
"Wh-what do you mean?"
"Look your tattoo dear"

Frisk lift her clothes a bit and let out a quiet gasp when she look at her tattoo... the blue heart that usually bright with soft blue glow now look so dim and lost it's color...and she can look a bit crack that show up on the rib cage...

"Why...?"
"Your mate is awfully sad And worried my child....and you must come back to him"
"How...how can i get back!?"
"D.E.T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.I.O.N"

Then he slowly fade...leaving her alone in confusion, but before he can completely gone...he smile for last time to her..

"I'm your father in low...well...not yet...but it's nice to meeting you...my child"

Frisk jaw drop on the spot...she just meet Sans father? Wha!! but Frisk have more important matters in her hands... how she get back to Sans? Thinking about he waiting for her to come back is filling her with determination and slowly Frisk can hear her own heart beat...while her body feels like being sucked by something... than black once again..

Beeping sound slowly reach Frisk ears...louder and louder until Frisk feels that the sound is annoying... opening her eyes she tried to slap the alarm on her right several times and finally receive a groan...that finally made her realize that she not on her own bed and the room look not familiar...

"God....woman.....I'm so worried and all i get is slap?"

A deep voice made Frisk more aware to her situation, her stomach let out a painful tug now and then but she only focus to the person beside her...

"Sans?"
"Yes....?"
"Where are we?"
".... hospital dear....your would is not smell you know"
"Sans no pun please!!! "
"Hehehe sorry....."

The silence fall....Frisk keep staring at Sans who look happy like nothing happens...but she know him better... and the tattoo confirm it all...and seems like...he know what all her stare means....
Then... when it's feel like she already stare at him like 20 minutes, Frisk give up to try make him confess himself and close her eyes with sigh...but then the bed shake silently and she wouldn't notice if she doesn't pay attention to it....

"I.....I..I'm so worried......i..i think..i lose you..."
"San-"

Sans grip the sheets tighter

"WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!!! YOU ALMOST DIE!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SCARED I'M SEEING YOUR HP DROPPING LIKE THAT!!! YOUR HP DIDN'T RISE A BIT WHEN THE DOCTOR TREATING YOU!!! I THONK IT'S ALREADY OVER!!!"

Frisk stare at him with wide eyes, Sans continue to shake...the sheets is thorns now...and Frisk heart ache when she saw her blue tears fall.. gently she olace her hands to rise his head showing a clear blue tears that continue to fall from his eyes and she wipe it while smiling softly to him...

"I'm sorry i made you worried.... Sans....I'm home..."

Leaning to her hands Sans keep crying in her hands

"Welcome home..."
"Come on...stop crying.... where is my flirty boy"
"You are silly... I'm too worried to do that"
"awww come here"
"Are you knock your head or what? Why are you suddenly so brave? Last time i check... you are really shy"
"Just this time.."

Sans accept her over and lay in bed beside her enjoying her warmth... he so scared to death when he see the red heart tattoo shelter and he think he will lose her...but she stronger than he thinks... and he glad....
Sans hug her, careful to not touch her wound.... but another bang interrupt him...

"TRASH BAG STAY AWAY!!! SHE IS HURT!!!"

Sans sigh but not made a move to get up...

"EAT MY MIDDLE FINGER!! "
"WITH PLEASURE!!! "

Chara stomping angrily to them but then he shut up when seeing Frisk hugging the skele monster tightly with fear in her eyes...

"Bro...don't hurt him...please..."
".....UGH!!! FINE!!!"

Sans show him a smug smirk and cuddle closer to her....

Seems like Frisk will see this very often...