Cant hold it up

Sans is too afraid to go to school that day and decide to stay home.... well..... at a last he tried... but Papyrus not buying it and drag him to school saying that school is important and such...
So here he was... staring at his classroom door like a statue... he can't go near Frisk!! Or he will let his true nature come out!! And his nature isn't that pretty to show on public!!

Every monster will show their true face when they meet their mate... so sometimes monster didn't bother to look to their tattoo to find their true mate... but they more use it to know what kind of person they mate is... like Papyrus, he will show his true self and become a very romantic person when Mettation near him and Mettation well... he become shy near Papyrus...
The wild person like Undyne finally show her true self when he meet her soul mate Alphys and become a very gentle type and very shy Alph... become brave when she near Undyne....

And fortunately for Sans who notice it yesterday...He the skeleton who lazy and really love to sleep!! Found out that he have wild type.. a flirt type who really possessive to their mate!!! God!! How he handle this... especially looking at Frisk reaction yesterday she not really like to be touched!! But he want to touch her!!! GOD DAMIT STOP IT SANS YOU ARE NOT MAKE THIS BETTER !!!

Sans sadly look at his palm and look at his tattoo... a red heart who have many crack and look so dim and sad.... Sans hold the tattoo gently like he hold her real self right now... she is really small and weak... he want to protecte her but to afraid to go near her... but his thoughts got cut of by light tap on his shoulder and he feel his heart beat getting faster... he felt himself change...

"Sans? Are you okay?"

A angelic voice greet him like morning sunrise.... and it's make him melt

"Of course I'm sweet heart...."

He can't help to take a step closer to her

"Why are you standing here? The class almost started? "
"Hmmm.... maybe I just want to wait for you"

Sans keep cut their distance and finally trapping her on the wall (well kabedon happens)... Sans want to punch himself... he want to run...but he couldn't when he are to distracted by her beautiful red eyes...

"W-waiting for me?"
"Hmmhm.."

Not only his body who move closer but also his face....

"Why?"
"Because I like you.."
"L-like friends?"
"No... but like this"

Sans kiss her on her lips making her shock and froze... but before she can react..he already pull away..

"To sudden huh? Don't worry honey... take it slow Kay..."

Sans begin to walk away and enter his classroom leaving Frisk who still stand there in shock... but for the last time he tur a round..

"Ohh yea... if those guy hurt or talk yo you again....tell me and I will rip their face off "

Frisk only can nodded when she saw her blue flame coming back from his eye... but after that it's quickly vanish and replaced by his wide happy grin...

"I will walk you home today... later sweetheart "

How long Frisk stand there...she didn't know...but one thing she know is...her blue heart tattoo on her stomach is glowing brightly