meeting Paps

2 weeks pass after that, now Frisk able to walk around her house again without to much trouble than light pain on her wound... but something still nagging on her brain, what is soul bound? Why Sans get embarrassed after asking that to her? And why her two bros act like that too, when she ask that?
Screw them, no one can hold Frisk down when she curious... people call her nerd anyway... and she know who the right person to ask....

Sans brother.... Papyrus....

Sans always tell her how cool his brother is, Frisk learn that his brother is really a fluffy buns and cinnamon rolls... he is sweet guy and very kind and that why so many people using him from his kindness... well she believe that even if she never meet him...
Sans give her his address...well in case she have a emergency situation and need him right away, and that the key of Frisk problem right now...

That day Sans told her that he must take care of something, well more like his friends, Undyne got a fight with another school again and he must come there and drag her out.....or the whole school will blown down by her...
Frisk smile at him and add her special innocent look to cover her intention, but Sans is Sans... he know everything about her and rise his eyebones (hahaha) but he believe her and just let it slide while he teleport himself to battle ground...

Frisk quickly move to Sans place, his house is not small or huge, just right...she knock on the door, waiting patiently to get answer from thr owner of the house....
A small answer can be heard from distance, and a minute later the door opened and show a smiling skeleton that look back at her...

"HELLO HUMAN CAN I HELP YOU?"
"uh... are you Papyrus? "
"YES HUMAN!! IM THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND WOWE I NEVER KNOW THAT EVERYONE KNOW MY NAME NOW DAYS "
"Uh... Paps... can - can i ask something... uh if you don't mind of course "
"DON'T WORRY HUMAN!!! THE GREAT PAPYRUS ALWAYS CAN ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTION!! NOW COME I WILL SPAGHETTI FOR YOU!!!"

Paps pull Frisk inside and told her to sit on the sofa while he will make her some of his awesome spaghetti... Sans didn't lie when he said Paps is kind, no...he is unbelievable kind and nice, it's almost hurt to see him so innocent and pure... not long after that Paps come back with fresh spaghetti on his hand the spaghetti itself look great....uh..if you move the glitter in it....

Paps keep moving on his seat, clearly nervous to Frisk reaction... she will rather die than make this guy sad, so with her new determination she scoop a one full to her mouth and she almost gag because of that...

Yep

This is horrible...

Frisk smile at Paps and bring two thumbs up to him...her mouth feels like they are glued...
Paps beam a big grin to her and if someone say this person can't become more adorable than this, they are underestimate his power because now Paps look really SUPER ADORABLE!! And somehow this made Frisk glad that he lie to him...

"SO HUMAN!! WHATBDO YOU WANT TO ASK TO ME?"
"Uh.... Paps what is soul bound?"

Paps face now have a orange blush on it.....MEGA ADORABLE!!!

"UH...UH...IT'S, YOU KNOW HUMAN...WHEN YOU AND YOUR SOUL MATE DECIDE THAT YOU TWO WILL BECOME ONE...UH...LIKE MARRIAGE TO HUMAN BUT MORE DEEP"
"Uh... so what will happen if we bounding our soul?"
"YOUR SOUL WILL BECOME ONE, AND THAT'S MEAN YOU GIVE HALF YOUR SOUL TO YOUR MATE "
"That's didn't sounds to bad to me..."
"NO HUMAN, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! WE MUST HAVE A WHOLE SOUL TO LIFE, GIVING YOUR SOUL TO SOMEONE MEANS THAT YOU ARE READY TO LIFE AND LIVE WITH HIM, AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO FEEL THE PAIN IF YOU ARE TO FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER...."

Frisk blush...did Sans ask her to life with him? Is that even possible?

"s-so..... we are like....glue to each other? "
"YEAH!! AND IF SOMEONE ASK YOU TO DO A SOUL BOUND, THAT'S MEAN THEY ASK YOU TO MARRY THEM...NOT ONLY THAT! BOTH OF YOUR TATTOO WILL MIX TOGETHER"

Ok....Frisk is frozen now.......Sans....just ask her to marry her out of blue....what?
They are to young for that!! They are still in high school!! And worst! First year!...
Paps shake Frisk body who continue to froze and blushing madly there...But a small lazy knock pull Paps attention and open the door...

A next second Frisk is not sure why she didn't have a nosebleed yet, because now she feels that all her blood is rushing to her head from a single voice that talk to Paps...

"Sup bro, who is coming? "
"HELLO BROTHER!! YOU SEE SOME RANDOM HUMAN COME AND WANT TO ASK ME ABOUT SOUL BOUND"

Sans look at the sofa been Paps where Frisk sit earlier and his eyes went wide...

"Frisk...?"
"FRISK? ISN'T IT WAS YOUR MATE NAME SANS?!"

Ohhh God bless Paps innocent nature and God bless for Sans who alredy glow brightly that almost match Frisk blush....

well....
He screwed...

OKAYYYYY NOW FOR THE
ANNOUNCEMENT

But first...what im writing there! This chap is even worst than anything!

ehemmm.... so i decided to test how my mind and imagination (yeahh i know im to tired to do this but nah!!)

So yeah, i will challenge my self here, so if anyone of you want me to made a story for you... go ahead send a pic and my tag nane from it...

Rules and info:

1.No lemon please
2.must sans x frisk
3.i don't care if that pic is weird... challenge is challenge!!! MUAHAHHAHAHA
4. The story will become just a one shoot
5. One person one pic only (expect i alredy finish their request)

That's it!
Good day all of you!!!

#authorsecretlywishamercyhere