Instinct

This is art that my sis made!! please support her at tumblr @Subarkindeyo ^^

That day, Frisk never see a battle that finish in just 5 second and Sans don't even move from his place... all he ever do is swinging his hand around and all that guy is dancing madly on the air, beating up..

"Well that's longer than i expected..."

Okay... that's really scary, get cornered and abused by human is bad enough for Frisk, and she can't imagine that she have to suffer to this unbelievably strong monster that's sit beside her all this long...
Sans slowly approaching her who shaking uncontrollably... fear clearly showed from her eyes when she saw his blazing blue eyes. Sans notice her discomfort and then shut down blue flame in his eye..

"Hei kid... calm down, I'm not gona hurt you okay"

She flinch a bit when he pet her head but then slowly begin to relax from his touch even lean to his hand a bit.... and she begin to purr..
She step back when she notice that she let her weird habit come out... she like to purr when someone pat her or ruff her hair, many people found it disgusting.. so with instinct she cover her face and turn around from Sans.

"I'm sorry.... i don't mean to do that..."
"Do what..?"

It's just her or his voice got closer...

"Purring i mean... it's must be disgusting for you... I'm sorry"
"Who said it's disgusting?"

No! his voice indeed getting closer!!

"Many people say t- ack!!"

She felt his arms circling her and bring her body closer to him, not only that he even nuzzle his face to her shoulder..

"I think that's cute..."
"Aa!! Sans, what are you doing!! let me go!!"

Frisk blushing madly and then push him away, then she step good 5 meters away from him.... Sans stond there looking confused then his expression change to be terrified, angry, embarrassed then shameful... then without a warning he vanish into the air, but Frisk still able to hear last word before he go

"I'm sorry..."

Frisk never get more confused than that day...
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Sans reappear again at the park where his brother suppose to be. His dark blue blush still on his face, screaming "I'M EMBARRASSED" he meet his brother and unfortunately his loud friend is also there, Undyne...

"WOAH BRO..WHAT HAPPEN WITH YOUR FACE"
"BUAHAHAHAHA look at your face!!!! tell me!! what happens!!?"

Sans only response is hide his face in his hoodie and continue to make a weird sounds of embarrassment...

"Don't tell me... you found her..."

Strike one

"YOU MEET YOUR MATE BRO?! DON'T TELL ME YOU DO SOMETHING EMBARRASSING"

Strike two

"Don't tell me you mess up your first impression"

Strike three

"DON'T TELL ME YOY MADE YOUR MATE FREAK OUT"

Strike four

"Don't tell me you h-"
"STOPPPPPP!!! OH GOD JUST STOP!! YES I DO ALL THAT AND I DON'T KNOW THAT PERSON SIT BESIDE ME ALL THIS LONG!! I JUST FOUND IT OUT TODAY WHEN I STARE AT HER EYES, BECAUSE SHE RARELY OPEN THEM!!"

Sans can't hold his blush anymore and exploded with embarrassment, his confession making Paps stare at his brother in shock and Undyne who laughing on the floor...

"BRO... YOU... WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER... I MEAN.. ALL MONSTER HAVE REAL FACE WHEN NEAR THEIR MATE... SO WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"....."
"BRO..."
"...... I think... i- I'm wild type Paps"

After his second confession he was smacked by Undyne loud voice all day long...

All monster is different from human, they have instinct... they know if their mate is near, but human... they don't have that, they just follow their hearts to find their mate...
Monster didn't that care that human don't have instinct because usually the chance to get different species mate is low..

but this case...

Sans have to pray that Frisk have a sensitive heart to understand his monster instinct....