[28]

Lexie's POV

I scowl down at my phone as I scroll through about a hundred contacts before finally landing on the one that I want.

I open a new text and angrily type my message before violently pressing the send button and throwing my phone on my bed.

To: Asshole

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ASSHOLE? Do you realize what you've done? Now my mom's asking questions and my dad is acting like the world is ending. Prepare to feel a world of pain on Monday! I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE WHAT'S COMING!!!

***

Cameron's POV

My phone vibrates from underneath my blankets and I groan, sitting up in a flash and squinting as the bright lights hit me. I fumble around almost blindly, before finding my phone and looking at the bright screen.

From: King

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ASSHOLE? Do you realize what you've done? Now my mom's asking questions and my dad is acting like the world is ending. Prepare to feel a world of pain on Monday! I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE WHAT'S COMING!!!

What the hell did I do now? I didn't even know she had my number, but then again she must not know that I have hers.

"Rise and shine sunshine" I voice says from the doorway of my room.

I snap my head up in shock and come face to face with my very pissed off looking dad.

Oh shit.

"Imagine my surprise" he says, stepping into my room slowly, "when at 2 AM my son comes home after presumably being in Florida, and says 'hi' before disappearing into his room."

Silence.

"Because, I'm almost positive that that's no way to treat the man that gave you life" he continues. "And especially not when said dad is already pissed off to begin with."

I stay silent.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He screams as he finally loses it, stepping closer so that he's next to my bed.

I open my mouth to respond but before I can, my dad pulls the cover out from underneath me harshly, making me fall onto my back on the floor with a thump. A stinging pain shoots up my back and I groan, rolling onto my front and trying to catch my breath. Damn. The old man really knows how to make you want a new one.

"What the hell?" I groan, shakily sitting up. "That hurt."

"Did it?" He sneers, "well then maybe you should catch yourself instead of letting yourself face plant on the floor."

What?

"I can't" I groan slowly managing to stand up again. "My back hurts, remember?"

He grunts in remembrance and doesn't bother checking to see if I'm okay before heading to the door. "By the way" he adds with a sneer, right before he leaves the room, "Next time you decide to make out with a girl instead of texting your father back, try not to leave any evidence."