Chapter 1.

Freya's p.o.v.

It was early in the morning. The sun was shown in the sky and in the air two small birds dressed in clothes flew into the windows at the top of a tower. In that tower the girl Freya was living and was currently sleeping. The two birds, a male and a female quickly removed the curtains in the room and let the early sunlight rise into the room. They could soon hear Freya groan, because the sunlight had slowly woken her up. The birds was even tweeting to tell her to wake up. However instead Freya placed the pillow over her ears and continued sleeping. The two birds looked at each other. They flew over to her ears and tweeted into them, but Freya turned around in the bed and placed the pillow over her head. She just didn't want to wake up. The birds looked at each other and tried getting under the pillow to wake her up. In the end Freya scared the male bird and it flew over to the female bird. Freya giggled and got up.

"Serves you right for spoiling people's best dreams" she proclaimed. The bird flew over to the window and pointed at the sky. Freya smiled a little.

"Yes I know it is a lovely morning" she told them and sighed "But it was also a lovely dream too". She quickly removed the braids from her hair. The birds chirped a little, asking her what kind of dream.

"What kind of dream?" Freya questioned and smiled "Oh no I can't tell, because if you tell a wish it won't come true, and after all..". Freya slowly began to sing.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes,

when you're fast asleep.

In dreams you will lose your heartaches,

Whatever you wish for, you keep.

Have faith in your dreams and someday,

your rainbow will come smiling through.

No matter how your heart is grieving,

if you keep on believing,

the dream that you wish will come true".

While she was singing all the animals who was living in the house or nearby appeared to hear Freya sing. Some fellow mice's who was living in the house also woke up by that and all looked with a dreaming look at Freya and listened to her beautiful singing voice. Sadly in the middle of it, the big clock in town began ringing and destroyed the moment for all of them.

"Oh that clock, old killjoy" complained Freya and sighed deeply. She got out of bed "I hear you 'come on, get up' you say, time to start another day. Even he orders me around". Freya could see all the mice's look at her with a worried and concerned look. Some of them even angry at the clock for destroying the mood.

"Well there's one thing, they can't order me to stop dreaming" Freya said determined, which made all her animal friends happy. She continued "And then perhaps someday.. the dreams that I wish will come true". Then she began humming and dancing around while getting ready for work. Her animal friends cleaned the room, the leader of the women mices Tara even ordered some of the other mices to clean or do their chores. Before you knew it Freya was fully dressed in her old dress, shoes and apron. She was ready to get to work. She was sitting at her little table putting an old ribbon into her hair, when she could hear protesting and angry voices from the mice. Two mice named Jaden and Chazz climbed quickly up on the table and was talking really quickly. They sounded really upset.