Chapter 4.

Mice's p.o.v.

Freya and the mice was inside Freya's room at the top of the tower. Freya had just opened a chest and was now swinging around with an while and pink dress.

"Isn't it lovely?" she asked and looked at the mice "It was my mother's".

"It is pretty but looks old" Tara commented. The other girl mice nodded.

"Well maybe it is a little old fashioned, but I will fix that" Freya replied and hung the dress on a dressmaker mannequin. Syrus looked puzzled up at her.

"Um how you gonna do it?" He questioned. Freya smiled and took a book with ideas on how to make a nice dress. He showed the pictures to the mice.

"Oh nice, very nice" Tara commented and smiled. The other mice nodded.

"I have to shorten the sleeves. I also need a sash" Freya said slowly and looked at the book "A ruffle and something for collar..". Freya got quickly interrupted by a yelling voice from downstairs calling her name. Freya could hear it was Atticus's voice.

"Oh now what do they want?" she questioned. Now she could hear Alexis call on her as well. Freya sighed and got up "Oh well I guess my dress have to wait". Then she quickly left the room. The mice looked at the closed door and Freya. Jaden sighed.

"Poor Freya" He said and snort "Every time she finds a minute, that's the time when they begin it. Freya! Freya!". Then he kicked the door and in some way pretended it was the family downstairs he was kicking.

"Freya, Freya, everyday it's Freya, make the fire, fix the breakfast, wash the dishes, do the mopping" He yelled/sang.

"And the sweeping and the dusting" added/sang the three mice Ember, Ace and Maiyo "They always keep her hopping..".

"She go around in circles till she very, very dizzy, still they holler.." Jaden sang.

"Keep her busy, Poor Freya" the girls added/sang and ended the song.

"Gotcha keep her busy" Jaden said and kicked a thimble. Syrus later used it as chair. Jaden looked up at the dress and sighed "You know what? Freya won't go to the ball".

"What?" Tara yelled in surprise. The other mice added "Not go? What did you say?".

"You'll see gotcha, they'll fix her. Work, work, work. She'll never get her dress done".

"Poor Freya" Syrus said and sniffed. Tara looked at the dress and then at the book.

"Hey! We can do it!" she yelled and sang "We can do it, we can do it. We can help our friend Freya. We can make the dress so pretty there is nothing to it really".

"We will tie a sash around it and put a ribbon through it" the other mice added in singing as well "When dancing at the ball she'll be more beautiful than all, in the lovely dress we make for our friend Freya". Then they began getting the things from Freya's basket and began finding needle and threats. Other animals were quickly there to help them as well. Like etc the birds.

"We will cut it with the scissors" Syrus said and ran over with the human size scissor.

"And I can do the sewing" Jaden said and swung around with the human sized needle like it was a sword. Tara quickly grabbed it from him.

"Leave the sewing to the women" she said and smiled "You go get some trimmin'". Jaden smiled happily and waved at Syrus and made him come along as well. The little mouse quickly did that. It was only happy to help out his big brother.