Chapter 8.

The mice's p.o.v.

Time skip.

"So you all got the plan Gotcha?" Jaden questioned and looked at the mice. They were standing in the hallway and looking at Banner who was waiting, together with his children for the Grand duke Crowler to arrive. However before that they needed to get the key from Banner's pocket, and free Freya before the duke had left the house. The other Mice, Chazz, Syrus, Hassleberry, Jesse and Tara nodded.

"Yeah got it your moron" Chazz said and sighed "Why is it all your plans always makes us get into trouble?". Tara looked angry at him.

"Shh Chazz, it is Freya we are talking about" she said a little angry.

"Yes soldier, Freya saved our life" Hassleberry applied angry.

"If it wasn't for her, you would have been eaten by Pharaoh now" Jesse pointed out.

"Fine, fine, but it is a idiotic plan if you ask me" Chazz replied.

"My big brother's plan are not stupid" Syrus said and glared. Jaden sighed deeply and grabbed both Chazz and Syrus's tail before they began fighting with each other.

"We don't have the time for that gotcha?!" Jaden yelled "Freya needs us. 2 of us go get that key. 2. of us are prepared to grab that key and run as fast as they can up to the tower, and the last 2. keep Pharaoh busy and make diversions. Team that get the key helps the other two getting the key to Freya, gotcha?". The others nodded.

"Now we do ibby dibby hop to select who does who" Jaden said "And I pick tails".

"Why is it always you who pick tails, I wanna do it" Chazz complained. Jaden shrugged and they got all their tails tangled together and Chazz picked 2 times tails. The teams did the different missions.

The sound of the bugle could be heard outside and the siblings Alexis and Atticus rushed over to the window in the living room. Alexis more excited than Atticus.

"Father, father, he is here" she said excited and rushed over to the mirror combined desk and began getting make up. Atticus was fixing his appearance as well. He was a little self centered and wanted to look his best in any occasions. A trait he most likely got from his father. Banner was after all dressed in his most fitting suit for this events. In the windowsill was the two mice who was picked to get the key. They looked at the grand duke who was getting out of the carriage. He looked tired and was followed by his assistant Bonaparte, who also was the one who blew in the bugle.

"That is the grand duke?" Chazz questioned and snort "He looks like an idiot".

"Well Chazz you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover" Tara replied and grinned "Duke Crowler is the only man who managed to keep his job in over 5 years and that says a lot, when we think about what king the humans have". Chazz snort a little.

"Where in the world do you know that?" He asked and rolled his eyes.

"I read the mouse newspaper of course" she said and chuckled "You get a lot of information that way. Now let's get this key". Chazz snort.

"Of all people, I have to be paired up with you" he said in annoyed tone.

"Well you picked us yourself" Tara replied and grinned. "Now let's go. We have no time to waist". They rushed down from the windowsill and was getting ready to get a chance to get inside the pocket without Banner noticing.