Chapter 5.

Freya's p.o.v.

Downstairs Banner and his two children were on their way out to the carriage, when Banner stopped them. He needed to give them some advice before entering the ball. They were of course dressed in their finest clothes they had. Atticus and Banner was dressed in some beautiful suits and Alexis a fine red dress.

"Now remember, when you are presented to the royals, be sure too.." however Banner's world were interrupted when they could hear Freya yell.

"Wait, please wait for me!" she yelled and rushed down the stairs in the most beautiful dress they had ever seen so far. Freya swung around showing off the dress which didn't make the rest of the family more jealous.

"Isn't it lovely?" Freya questioned and smiled "Do you like it? Do you think it will do?". Atticus, Banner and most of all Alexis looked in horror at her.

"Freya!" yelled Alexis in a jealous tone "Father you can't let her go!". She grabbed in his sleeve and tried to make him say or do something, so Freya couldn't go. Banner's eyes narrowed. It annoyed him, like it always did, that Freya was more beautiful than his own two children. He pulled his arm away from Alexis.

"Alexis, stop behaving like this" He said in a firm tone "After all we did make a bargain. Didn't we Freya?". The girl nodded happily. Banner walked closer.

"And I never go back on my word" he said which made Freya suddenly uncomfortable, when he got too close "How very clever. These beads they give it just the right touch, don't you think Alexis?". Alexis snort. She was not happy her father had pushed her away a minute ago. She looked offended up in the air.

"No I don't, I think she is.." she began but then stopped up when she remembered what her father had said. She looked at the beads "Oh why you, you little thief! They are my beads, give them here!". She grabbed the beads around Freya's neck and harshly removed them. Atticus sneered as well.

"Oh and look that is my sash, she is using my sash" complained Atticus and ripped it of Freya's dress just as harshly as his sister. In the end they rip of a lot of things from the dress they believed also was there, and lastly Freya was only dressed in a ripped and broken dress.

"Children, children, that is quite enough" Banner then slowly said and had that fake smile on his face "Hurry along now, both of you. I won't have you upsetting yourselfs". Then he opened the door for both of his kids, who was smirking like hell, and Banner walked after them out the door. He turned around for a moment with that fake smile of his and looked at Freya.

"Goodnight" he said and closed the door.

 As soon as he did, Freya let out a cry and rushed through the house and out in the courtyard and in the garden at the fountain, who had been one of her favorite places as kid, but now was badly treated. However Freya didn't care and was now sitting under a willow tree where a stone bench was placed. She was sitting on the ground with her head at the bench and was sobbing like hell. Her animal friends had followed her and now looked with a sad expression at her. They could hardly help her this time. Even if they wanted to.

"Oh no, it isn't true" Freya said while sobbing "It is just no use, it is no use at all". While she was saying that, something weird happened around them all. Freya was to upset to notice, but the animals notice. The air and sky was suddenly sparkling with some weird beautiful glow. It began getting assembled at the place Freya was.

"I can't believe" Freya said and sniffed "Not any more. There is nothing left to believe in. Nothing!". The animals looked shocked when the glow assembled and an middle aged lady in a blue cloak and had glasses on was now sitting on the stone bench and was stroking Freya's hair and tried comforting her.