Chapter 7.

Aster's p.o.v.

At early morning, the next day.

"Aster come on now, get out of bed!" said a firmly female voice, but Aster only placed the pillow over his head. He was not going anywhere today. Actually he felt like he was not going anywhere forever. He saw no use for it.

"Sarina, go away!" he shouted and tossed the pillow after her hopefully. He actually didn't look. The only thing he cared about was that she let him be. After that attempt he tossed his head down in the mattress. He felt so useless and sad.

"You didn't show for breakfast" he could hear his sister say "We got worried. Although your father doesn't know this as of yet". Aster just sighed.

"I am not hungry" he replied and sighed again. "Just let me be". He could hear Sarina sigh deeply and could feel the duvet been taking away from him.

"Aster, it was one girl" she said slowly "It might be the first girl you showed interest in, or even loved, but there will come other girls..". Aster flew up and stared angry at Sarina. She was standing beside his king sized bed and now tossed back the duvet in the bed, since Aster now finally sat up in it.

"Other girls?!" he yelled "There will not be any other girls. She was the one! The girl I want to marry. The girl of my dreams, and then I don't even know her name or where she come from. She just left and I feel terrible". Sarina comforted him with a little hug. Aster just pushed her away seconds later. Sarina sighed again.

"Aster, you meet her and was together with her for like.. 3 hours or so" she said a little puzzled "You don't even know her, how can you be sure she is the girl you will marry?". Aster snort and got on his feet. He sneered at his sister.

"Like you would understand. My heart just tells me she is the girl ok?! It is destiny! Destiny I tell you" he yelled and dotted Sarina in the chest. She looked surprised at him. She had properly never seen him so upset.

"Destiny eh?" said a new voice suddenly "That can might well be, or not. It all comes down on how you read the signs". Aster turned towards the voice and saw Sartorius standing at the doorstep and smiled at him. Aster looked puzzled at him.

"What do you mean brother?" he questioned and Sartorius shrugged.

"I meant what I just said. It can be destiny or not, it all depends on how you read the sign" He said and grinned. Then he was holding up a glass slipper. "Crowler found this glass slipper on the stairs, when your little lady ran away". Aster rushed over to him so quick that even Sartorius got a little surprised by his actions. He quickly grabbed the slipper out of his hands and looked closely at it.

"It is her's!" Aster then yelled happily "I can recognize it. It must be a sign. She is the girl I am gonna marry. I just know". Sartorius and Sarina looked puzzled at him.

"Oh, so what are you gonna do?" Sarina questioned "Gonna search every house in the whole kingdom for the girl who can fit this slipper?". Aster's eyes lit up.

"Yeah that is exactly what I am gonna do" He said determined and was on his way out of the room. However Sartorius quickly stopped him by taking the slipper back.

"Ah, no, no, no, we have lessons today" he reminded Aster "And you have responsibilities as the crown prince. You can't just go out on a sudden search for a girl who can fit this shoe". Aster looked angry at him.

"But I love her" He said coldly "You can't stop me from going out to find her".

"I didn't say that. I just reminded you that you have responsibilities Aster" Sartorius said "I will have Crowler to talk to the king about it. He will take care about it".