Chapter 1 - Encounter

Note: 

* So there are going to be some parts of you that I'll make up, like where you come from, your background, your hobbies. The rest will be your choice! <3 *

- So this is basically an introduction to the story. Introducing some characters and your encounter with Gene-sama~ etc. So, sorry if it's long. :) -

Y/N - Your name
D/N - Dad's name
M/N - Mom's name
L/N - Last name

Your P.O.V (Months before present time)

You - It's Saturday. I'm at home with my parents and right now they're upstairs in the study doing paperwork for our business. We own two large restaurants located around the city of Minecraft.
Dad - "Y/N! Come here!"
You - "Coming!... Yes, dad?"
Dad - "Sit here. You're already 18 (just for the story) and you'll have to take over soon. Help us with the paperwork and get an idea of how this works. Also I hope you're doing well in your cooking course in university."
Mom - "Your father is right. We're not that old, we know but we just want to make sure that your future is set."
You - "Yes mom... And yes dad, I'm doing perfect!"
Dad - "Okay, help your mother with what she's doing."
Mom - "We're thinking of opening two restaurants that are different from the other two. Our first two were Italian restaurants, your grandmother really wanted to eat Italian food... Anyway! We were thinking of opening two very different kinds of restaurants."
Dad - "Now your grandfather won't leave us alone. He wants to eat Japanese food, because it's been a while since he's been in Japan. That old man is too lazy to move, so we'll just have to bring Japan here."
You - "Haha.." My maternal grandparents are Italian and my paternal grandparents are Japanese. I'm known as a half. Half-Italian and half-Japanese. "So what are we doing?"
Mom - "Well, I'm currently looking at the menu. I've asked your grandpa, but he only gave me the food he likes. So I've called for some of my friends, they'll be over at our place in a few days since they're busy."
You - I helped my mom and dad with their business expansion for the rest of the day and ended my night with my favorite show...

(Present time)
You - It's been two years and a half since then and I've finished my course and I'm officially a chef now. Our first restaurant has opened as well and we are currently at the grand opening for the second one. For half a year I've been taught by my grandfathers friend who is one of the greatest chef's in Japan. My mother will continue to add more dishes.
Mom - "Y/N, come here. Meet the Ro'Meave family."
You - "Nice to meet you." I gave Mr and Mrs Ro'Meave a handshake. Though we're not a big business, our restaurant is the best in Minecraft city so some people of high status come here.
Dad - "Garte! It's good to see you again."
Garte - "D/N and M/N, pleaseure to meet you. You have a lovely daughter here."
Mom - "Oh why, thank you. Your sons have grown since then. We haven't seen you for a few years now?"
Zianna - "Yes, it's been a while. We've been out of the country. Oh, and Y/N I'd like you to meet my three boys."
You - "N-Nice to meet you." I lend out my hand to shake.
Zianna - "Introduce yourselves now."
Garroth - "I'm Garroth, the eldest son of the Ro'Meave family. (In his serious voice ;))"
Zane - "I'm Zane, the second son."
Vylad - "And I'm Vylad, the youngest."
You - "Nice to meet you all, I'm Y/N L/N. Please enjoy your time here, if you have any concerns please feel free to call."
Zianna - "You're such a sweet girl. How about marrying one of my boys? You know, you children used to play together all the time. You were to young to remember-"
Garte - "Zianna, not now."
Dad - "Haha. Well, Garte we will talk again soon and catch up. I must attend to the other guests."
Garte - "No problem. We'll be here for a while."
Mom - "Y/N, come meet Maria."
Maria - "Oh M/N, it's good to see you. D/N, sorry but my husband isn't here. With the big expansion, he hasn't been with us for a while. He's been traveling a lot and we're left here to look after some of the businesses here."
Dad - "It's okay."
Mom - "Is your son here?"
Maria - "Yes, he's in the restrooms right now."
You - "Mom, I'll be back. I need to check the kitchen if everything is going okay."
Mom - "Okay, come back here soon. You have to meet Maria's son."
You - "Okay." I walk my way to the kitchen and look around to see if everyone is doing fine. I quickly walk to the kitchen but before I could stop I walked into someone.
??? - "Are you okay, miss?"
You - "S-Sorry." I look up to see a tall man in a black suit. He has jet black hair and beautiful blue eyes. I couldn't waste any more time, so after apologizing I walk straight to the kitchen. Everything is going great, the food is all prepared and is now being served to our guests. I walk straight back to the table from before and see that man standing in front of my mom.
Mom - "Y/N, meet Maria's son, Gene. He is such a gentleman."
You - "Y-You're the man from before."
Gene - "Oh, are you alright?"
Mom - "You've guys already met?"
You - "I accidentally bumped into him and yes I've apologized already."
Gene - "No need, I know you and your family are busy so I'll understand if you're in a rush. Please don't pay any mind to it."
You - "S-Sorry, it's nice to meet you." We shook hands and for some reason he tightened his grip. He smiled at me, but the smile didn't seem very friendly...
Mom - "See? What a gentleman he is."
You - I can't help but get this weird feeling from him... "Hehe... Yes, he is..."

~ To be continued

~ ♡月子♡Tsukiko♡