Chapter 3 - Slave

Note:
Y/N - Your name

Your P.O.V
You - "What a crazy day yesterday..."
Mom - "Honey! Breakfast's ready, come down now. Your father and I are waiting."
You - "Yes, mom. I'm coming." I'm 20 years old now and soon I'll be taking over the business. I think it's too early for me too, but my dad says I'm ready.
Dad - "For now I'll let you manage the new restaurant and if I think you're doing well then soon you'll be taking over. Of course, your mother and I will be with you."
You - "Thank you dad." The restaurant is open all day. Someone manages it in the morning and one in the afternoon then me at night, 6pm-1am. I arrive at the restaurant at 5pm to help clean and prepare for dinner.
Mom - "Have a good day today and work hard."
You - "Thanks mom, bye dad."
Dad - "Bye sweetie."
You - I don't have my own personal driver because it isn't that far and I am capable of driving myself there. But someone will come to drive my parents wherever they want.

(At the restaurant)

Chefs
- "Good afternoon Miss Y/N."
You
- "Good afternoon."
Chef 1 - "Miss Y/N, someone has arrived and has requested you as their waitress."
You - "But I'm a chef?"
Chef 1 - "Sorry, but we can't refuse this man. He's very powerful and we can't go against him."
You - "Okay, I'll deal with this. Show me to his table." The chef and I peeked through the window of the doors of the kitchen and she pointed at him. "Gene?"
Chef 1 - "Y-Yes. He's not someone we can refuse, he's a valuable customer and we can't lose him."
You - "T-Tell him I am absent today!"
Chef 1 - "Miss, you can't. He might do something using his power he can crush a business like us. W-We have a spare uniform for waitresses in the closet."
You - "F-Fine..." I get change, grab a small notepad and pen and walk to him. "M-May I take your order sir?"
Gene - "Well, well. You finally decided to show up."
You - Luckily not much people were here at the moment. There were some but they were spread out across the room. "Sorry for my lateness, if I have kept you waiting I will make it up to you."
Gene - "Make it up to me? Haha, I have something in mind, but we can save that for later. I will have Wagyu beef. (Apparently it's expensive in Japan)"
You - "Your order will arrive soon, sir."
Gene - "It better, or else."
You - Those words were scary... I gave the order to the chefs and waited for it to finish so I could take it straight to him.
Chef 2 - "Here is the order Miss."
You - "Thank you." I get the order and walk over to him. I walk slowly, taking care that I don't fall or trip. "Here is your order sir." I place the plate in front of him... He then beckoned me to come closer. I went and stood next to him, he softly grabbed my chin and brought me to his face and whispered to me.
Gene - "When you're done here, meet me outside. I'll be here for a while because I have business to attend to. I have people to meet, so once we're both done I'll see you outside."
You - "Y-Yes sir." That voice didn't sound friendly at all...
Chef 1 - "That looked terrifying."
You -"Y-Yes, it was." The day went on and I still continued to serve at his table. His table was full of men with suits and expensive accessories.

(End of the your shift)

You - "Good work everyone."
Chefs - "Thank you miss, have a good night."
You - I get changed and grab all my things. I look around the room to see if Gene was there, but he wasn't. There are still a lot of people here, mostly people who do business at night. I head out and walk through the lobby and still no sign of Gene.
Desk Clerk - "Good night Miss Y/N"
You - "Good night." I walk out of the door and start walking towards my car when suddenly someone grabs me from behind and takes me to the dark alley. I break lose, turn around and aim my hit to his stomach. The mystery man fell down. I start running when I heard someone call me.
Gene - "D-Damn brat..."
You - "Gene?!" When I found out it was him I knew I wasn't safe... I run towards him and help him up. "S-Sorry." He stood up and slapped my hand .
Gene - "Now you owe me to things.."
You - "I-I'll do anything to repay what I did to you."
Gene - "Make that three. You bumped into me, hit my stomach and dirtied my suit. Do you know what the cost of all this is?"
You - "S-Sorry for everything, please let me do somethingfor you."
Gene - "T-Then, be my slave until I say you can stop."
You - "S-Slave?! But I have work to do at the restaurant and I need rest..."
Gene - "Can you really refuse me?"
You - "N-No..."
Gene - "Good, now walk me to the car and if you do be my slave then I'll excuse all your mistakes."
You - "O-Okay..." I helped him to his car and they drove away. All I know is that I my life is going to change completely...

~ To be continued

~  ♡月子♡Tsukiko♡