Chapter 14 - Mystery Girl

Note:
Y/N - Your name

Your P.O.V
You - So the boys have just 're-introduce' themselves to help jog my memory. I already had some kind of flashback or memory from back when I was a little child. Right now we're in the middle of our little meal.. "Is the food okay?"
Garroth - "Okay?! It's great!"
Al - "No wonder you own a restaurant. Your skills are amazing."
Gene - "We're always coming to your restaurant. We wouldn't come if the food wasn't good enough."
Dante - "Don't ruin the mood, Gene."
Gene - "Whatever. Anyway, Y/N, we can continue with the storage another time. It's time for you to go home and rest. You have work tomorrow right?"
You - "Yes, thank you. I'll wash the dishes first and go home."
Gene - "Don't worry, I'll get a maid in. Just go home and rest."
You - It felt weird when he was being nice. Actually, for the past few days he's been nice to me... "Okay... I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow?"
Garroth - "Yeah."
Al - "I'll be coming to your restaurant again for business matters."
Dante - "So do I."
Gene - "Alright, alright. You guys go on home now. Y/N, Yori is waiting for you outside."
You - "Alright, thank you."
Gene - "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow."
You - "S-Sure." See. Weird right? Anyway, I went outside to meet Yori and saw the boys just leaving.
Al - "Bye Y/N, I'll see you tomorrow babe!"
You - Al was waving out of the window of the limo. Gene came running out to us.
Gene - "Don't call her babe!"
Al - "Whatever Gene! I love you Y/N!!"
You - "Ahaha..." I honestly don't know what to say. I went inside the limo and Yori started driving. Gene walked back inside the house and closed the doors behind him. After the drive, I got home and went straight to sleep...

Someone's (S) P.O.V
*giggling sounds*
Girl - "Come play with me!"
S - *grabs the girl's hand and runs around with her*
*another day*
*crying sounds*
Girl - "You're leaving now? *sobs* Wait! I have a present for you!"
S - "What is it?"
Girl - "Close your eyes."
S - *closes eyes* "Huh?"
Girl - "There!"
S - *looks down at a necklace with a moon on it*
Girl - "You have the moon and I have the sun."
*sound of a piece of metal dropping*

Your P.O.V
*beep. beep*
You - "What.. A dream?.."
(Hours later)
Aaron (I'll start writing Al as Aaron now) - "Helloo~ Y/N, are you okay?"
You - "Ah, yes sir. Your order."
Aaron - "No need for the Sir, Aaron is fine or Al."
Gene - "What's wrong Y/N?"
You - "Nothing, just feeling a little weird today."
Garroth - "You can take a break, we'll be fine with another waitress. We'll wait for you here."
Dante - "Yeah, go rest now."
You - "O-Okay.." It still feels weird to be around Dante since that crazy thing happened... I'm in the staff room right now taking a break. That dream, I couldn't stop thinking about it. A moon necklace? I feel like I've seen it before, but you can find a lot of those in jewellery shops. I'll just look for it when I get home.
Aaron - "Look, Y/N's back."
You - "Hey, I'm feeling better now. I guess I just didn't get enough sleep."
Gene - "It's alright. You've rested."
Garroth - "Was it just a lack of sleep or did something happen?"
You - "Ah, yeah, just a lack of sleep. Bed felt a little uncomfortable last night. I'm okay though."
Dante - "Rest as much as you can or else we won't be able to see you everyday, or maybe not the boys, just us two alone."
Gene - "That's not happen again. EVER."
Dante - "Why'd you interrupt anyway? She was almost mine!"
Gene - "You didn't have her permission. Why straight to that stuff anyway? Shouldn't you go on dates first?"
Dante - "Despite your personality you are so pure."
Gene - "Shuddup."
You - "Haha, so have you ordered anything?"
Gene - "We just ordered some small meals, we wanted you to take our orders so we waited."
You - "But aren't you guys hungry?"
Aaron - "Haha, we love you too much."
Garroth - "Yeah, this is only a little bit of our love."
Dante - "That was... anyway..."
You - After that I went to get their order ready and bring it to their table. As I took other people order I see them chatting away. They appear to be enemies but they seem really close... it feels like I've seen it somewhere... anyway, work is done and it's time to clean up. The restaurant was starting to get empty and like always the boys are the last ones here, waiting for me.
Garroth - "Everything's done now?"
You - "Yeah, I'll be going home now."
Gene - "I'll have Yori take you home."
Aaron - "Don't worry, I'll take her home."
Garroth - "Guys don't fight, why don't we all go take her home?"
Dante - "Yay! We get to see Y/N's house!"
You - M-My house? Them? In my house? "D-Don't worry, I can get home myself."
Gene - "I'll take you home and you guys can just go."
Dante - "Hey Y/N, it's alright yeah?"
You - I couldn't really refuse... -.- "F-Fine.."
Aaron - "Yes! We can see my angel's house."
Gene - "Since when was she yours?"
Garroth - "Alright, guys. Your annoying Y/N."
You - "Haha." It was fun but kind of lonely, I'm the only girl in this group... haha...

Girl's P.O.V
Girl - "It's been a while Minecraft city... I wonder how Y/N's doing?"
*Touches and looks at sun necklace*
Girl - "Does she remember me?..."

~ To be continued

~ ♡絵里♡Eri♡
~ ♡月子♡Tsukiko♡

We are back for a little while, our school holidays are coming up and we might have some time to finish some more chapters. We still have homework to do though!