Chapter 13 - Revealed

Note:
Y/N - Your name

Gene's P.O.V
Gene - So, I'm currently in the storage room with Y/N. Half of the room is done and we are doing the rest. "So why are you guys here?"
Al - "We said we were coming."
Gene - "I clearly said you guys weren't invited."
Dante - "I can come into this house, you can't lock me out. Heh."
Gene - "I own this house. Heh."
Garroth - "Let's not fight and just help out. The more hands the better, right?"
You - "I guess we could use the help, I mean the room is pretty big."
Al - "See, even our lady says so."
Gene - "What do you mean by 'our' lady? None of us own her."
Dante - "You act like you do."
Gene - "I don't, I'm just hiring her. I'm paying her to help out around this house."
Dante - "Yes, yes. Just a cover up. You're just keeping her to yourself."
Gene - "Don't give me that attitude."
You - "Guys stop fighting and get on with cleaning."
Al - "Okay, let's calm down now."
Gene - "Y/N, in a few minutes you can go take a break."
You - "Okay."
Al - "Finally a break."
Gene - "Did I say you guys?"
Garroth - "Well, we aren't getting paid so I guess we can go."
Gene - "*sigh* Whatever... Well, I think we should go now Y/N."
You - "Okay, you guys coming?"
All - "Yeah."
Gene - "No, you sit on the other side of the table if you're coming."
Al - "Tsk."
Gene - We all go to the kitchen and get our seats. I sat at one end of the table and Y/N sat next to me. The guys were on my other side. You know those long table with one seat on each end? Yeah.
You - "If it's okay with you guys, do you want me to cook?"
Garroth - "It's up to you, I mean we could help? Not that we have done much cooking ourselves. Because our chefs... Yeah."
You - "Haha it's okay. Remember, I'm the owner of the restaurant, cooking for a lot of people everyday is easy."
Gene - "If you do need help I'll send a maid."
You - "I though they all ran?"
Gene - "I got new ones to lighten your work load, like what happened last time... Anyway, I can call them here, they live in the small maid house in my backyard."
You - "Don't worry, I'm fine."
Dante - "You know how to get to the kitchen?"
You - "Yes, I've made Gene some meals. Alright I'll see you boys in a bit."
Al - "She's an angel."
Gene - "You must be blind for only noticing that now."
Dante - "Who the hell are you? What did you do to my brother?!"
Gene - "I am your brother stupid."
Garroth - "Does she remember us? She acts like we're strangers."
Gene - "I've actually tried once to get her to remember."
Garroth - "Nothing huh..."
Dante - "And what was this way."
Gene - "Don't ask. If you want to help me with jogging her memory then you'll have to find your own way."
Al - "But if I try my 'own' way, I'm sure you wouldn't like it."
Gene - "Yeah, I don't want you guys being alone together."
Garroth - "We'll just tell her straight out. I don't think I can wait any longer. She left us to go Japan, and that was when we were around 6 or 7. Look at us now, we're in our 20's. Don't you think we've waited long enough? Why not just talk to her about it."
Dante - "Gene, he's right. We have to talk to her. I don't know what you did, but it looks like it's not working."
Gene - "I don't know. I don't want to force anything on her."
Al - "We're not forcing anything on her. We just want to ask and see if she can remember something. Waiting around isn't going to make this quicker."
Gene - "Fine, but don't bombard her with questions. If she gets annoyed, then that's the end."
Al - "Why are you suddenly being the nice guy, giving us advice like that."
Gene - "I can be nice when I want to."
Al - "Hah!"
Gene - "*sigh*" I sit there, trying to think wether this is a great idea or not. I don't want to force her to remember but Al is right, we aren't exactly forcing anything on her. We are just asking her, right?..

Your P.O.V
You - The meals are done and I've gotten the drinks. I put them all on a food trolley and start walking to the dining room. As I enter the room through the big, open doors I feel a weird vibe coming from them. "Is everything okay?" I said as I place their meals in front of them and some food in the middle. It's breakfast right now because my shift just finished an hour ago. I'll probably have to go home after this meal.
Gene - "Um, Al?"
Al - "Why are you looking at me?"
Dante - "Garroth."
Garroth - "*sigh* Y/N, do you remember meeting us a few years back?"
You - "No... I've only met you guys when I came back from Japan?"
Garroth - "But you were here in Minecraft city before going to Japan, right?"
You - "Yeah, I think so. Although I don't remember anything from then."
Garroth - "Do you remember us at all?"
You - "Hey, you're asking me as if I have amnesia right now. But, if it was before I came to Japan then sorry, I really don't remember anything." I'm lying to them. I do remember something but I want to find out more for myself.
Garroth - "Oh... Well, I'm not sure what we can do right now.
Gene - "Let's all properly introduce ourselves."
Al - "Finally, maybe this will jog your memory."
Gene - "I'll start off. I'm Gene (his last name)."
Dante - "I'm Dante (his last name), his younger brother."
Garroth - "I'm Garroth Ro'Meave."
Al - "And I'm Al, it's short for Aaron Lycan. The boys gave me the nickname."
Gene - "Well, that's us. So, if you can remember anything. Please, please tell us."
You - What is happening here?

~ To be continued

~ ♡月子♡Tsukiko♡