Chapter 15 - Disaster At Home

Note:
Y/N - Your name
L/N - Last name

A/N: We are going to try and speed things up a bit. We want to start writing other books soon. We just don't have a lot of time to write books, due to our busy schedules :( (Yeah.. it's school, our hell. Haha)

!! I'll make a sequel for this book. (Rich. Rude. Famous 2)

I'm sorry Aphmau! I don't hate you but I made you look like a bad guy >.<.

Your P.O.V
You - We just arrived at my house and the guys are all dressed up properly. I don't know why, but they seem a little more mature now, not so childish like before... "Okay, rules. No fighting, being loud nor annoying."
Aaron - "Yes ma'am."
Dante - "Only for you."
Garroth - "No problem."
Gene - "Sure."
You - Hopefully nothing happens... "Mom, I'm home! Dad?"
Mom - "Honey, your home! Oh, you didn't say anything about guests coming..?"
(The boys start posing, trying real hard to look good...)
Dante - "Hell Mrs L/N, hope you remember me, Maria's son?"
Mom - "Oh, Dante and Gene. Garroth is even here. And... Is that you Aaron?"
Aaron - "I am happy to know that you remember me."
Dad - "Oh! It's you boys, how have you been?"
Gene - "We are doing great Sir."
Dad - "I remember you guys always hanging out as kids. You were all very close when yo were younger. Well, we are missing one person?"
You - "Who?"
Mom - "You mean you don't remember? You had a best friend, a girl, who was always with you and the boys."
Aaron - "Oh... Her.."
Garroth - "Who..?"
Aaron - "Well, this person changed so much. I've been with her longer than you guys have so yeah."
Gene - "I think I know who, last time I remember she was really cheerful and kind."
Dante - "Yeah same for me."
Garroth - " What's her name."
Aaron - "It's Aphmau..."
Dad - "Oh, speaking of her. She''s coming here, in about 10 minutes. She just arrived at the airport and she's on the way here now. I invited her to stay over her for a night or two."
Aaron - "What?! *cough* Sorry for my rudeness."
You - "Huh?" Aaron grabbed my shoulders and look me straight in the eye.
Aaron - "We have to hide you, right now. We can't let her see you."
You - "Huh?"
Gene - "What's going on?"
Aaron - 'Let's go to your room, now."
You - We all ran up the stairs to my room. "Mom, don't worry about the food. I'll make something for us later."
Mom - "Sure honey."
You - We made it into my room, closed the door and locked it. "So, what's happening. I'm lost."
Aaron - "You guys might remember her as a loud and cheerful person, or someone who is really caring of others but now she is the total opposite."
Gene - "What happened to her?"
Aaron - "Boy issues, and I think I'm part of the cause."
Dante - "What you do this time?"
Aaron - "What do you mean this time?"
Garroth - "Okay guys, calm down. I don't remember much because we all split up when we were younger. Out of all of us Y/N left first and then me. So we probably won't remember, because we left before we could remember a lot."
You - "Well, I have a memory of you guys. But the girl..." Wait, girl?
Aaron - "That doesn't matter now, what matters is that we need to get out of here."
Gene - "Is she that bad?"
Aaron - "Real. Bad. Probably worst than Gene."
Gene - "Hey!"
You - "Wait, I just remembered something." They all lean in closer to listen. "I remember me playing with a girl who had dark hair. I can't remember her name, but her dark hair was what I noticed."
Aaron - "It's probably-"
Dad - "Y/N! Aphmau is here, come and say hello."
Aaron - "Crap. We have to run, somewhere."
Garroth - "Don't you remember, we're on the second floor!"
Aaron - "Right... No balcony?"
You - "There is, there's the door."
Aaron - "Let's go!"
You - Aaron grabbed me and the boys follow behind. We got on the balcony and look for a way down. "It's too high."
Gene - "We have to think of something else."
*Knocking on the door*
Mom - "Honey, Aphmau's here."
You - I had to quickly think of something, but I don't know what I'm doing... "Umm, could you tell her to wait in the lounge room?"
Mom - "Sure."
You - "Okay, I don't know what's going on here but I think we can slip through the front door. The lounge room is at the back of the house so the front door isn't visible."
Dante - "Good thinking, let's go. By the way, this seems kinda fun. With all the panicking and stuff."
Aaron - 'I am not playing games here."
Garroth - "Alright, let's go already!"
You - We sneak out of my room to check if everything was clear. No one was around so we quickly, but quietly, went down the stairs and out the front door. "We made it.."
(Heavy breathing *Wink* sexy breathing from the boys :P lol, that was weird)
Aphmau - "Y/N?"
Aaron - "Crap!!"
You - "Umm..."
Aphmau - "Remember me?"
You "..." We just stared at each other. I looked at her from head to toe. She was a very pretty girl with a great sense of style. She had branded clothes and accessories all over her...

~ To be continued.

~ ♡月子♡Tsukiko