Chapter 12 - Reunited

Note:
Y/N - Your name

Your P.O.V
You - It's 7:00pm and I am currently standing next to a crazy weird table. Everyone's, more like every girls, attention is on this table.
Dante - "Y/N, I'm sorry about before. I hope we can get along again. Please don't hate me, I'll do anything for you."
Al - "Y/N, darling. It's wonderful to see you again. I would like us to introduce ourselves once again... Alone."
Gene - "No, not happening. Don't even think about trying to sneak out of here... And... Who invited you?"
Garroth - "Hmm? Oh, Dante did."
Gene - "*sigh*"
Dante - "Isn't it great to be together again?"
You - "Umm... I need to do my work... Bye."
Al - "Y-N, hold on."
You - Once again he grabs my hand and I'm waiting for...
Gene - "Let go!"
You - Yup, when Gene slaps him away. Then they argue and then! It's my cue to leave... Haha. *sigh* I'm in the kitchen trying to think carefully about what is going on. "My life was simple and beautiful... Then... *sigh*"
Waitress (imagine your best friend) - "Why the sighing Miss Y/N? Something wrong?"
You - "Boys." A waitress is on break and we are standing in the locker room.
Waitress - "Haha. They can be a problem, want to talk?"
You - "Okay, so you know Gene?"
Waitress - "The hottest, most famous and richest man in Minecraft City? Yes."
You - "Yeah, that guy. I met him and then his brother came into the picture. Then suddenly another guy came in, that hot guy that comes here and everyone's eye are on him. Plus Garroth joined in with them. Garroth and my family are close. And these four guys are on the table, well so far three of them are annoying. Garroth isn't really."
Waitress - "Wow..."
You - "Sorry, did I say too much?"
Waitress - "No it's okay. Haha. Well, all I can tell you is don't worry too much, just be yourself and see what happens in the future. If something happens talk to someone like me or family. Well, I'd kill to be in your position."
You - "Why...?"
Waitress - "The boys are hot *drools*. I don't get why you're not enjoying yourself."
You - "They are good looking but their personalities don't fit..."
Waitress - "Haha. Anyway, don't stress. Just go with the flow."
You - Thinking about what she said, I start working with a smile on my face. Trying to avoid their table as much as I can but waitresses are coming to me saying the boys want me to serve them. Honestly, what is my life becoming...

Gene's P.O.V
Gene - "So what exactly are you guys doing here?"
Garroth - "Business."
Al - "Yeah."
Dante - "Pretty much."

(Tsukiko as in the other author of this account.)
Tsukiko - "Rich people. *rolls eyes*"
Gene - "Anyway, business? On my table?"
Dante - "Well we are waiting for our business partners."
Gene - "And how can you show your face in front of Y/N after what you did?"
Dante - "I'm serious about her, I won't give up on her that easily."
Gene - "Then why invite Garroth and Al?"
Dante - "More competition is fun. When you win in the end, the feeling you get is great."
Gene - "*sigh*"
Garroth - "It's been a long time since we've been together."
Gene - "Yeah and honestly, I don't like the competition."
Al - "You're boring."
Gene - "Huh?"
Al - "Party pooper."
Gene - "Wha-"
Al - "Lame."
Gene - "Shaddup already."
Garroth - "Hey, don't fight. Think about your position and where you are currently in right now. Think about everyone around us."
You - "Than you Garroth."
Gene - "Y/N..."
You - "Here are more dishes you ordered before, sorry for the delay."
Garroth - "It's okay, no need for apologies."
You - "Thank you Garroth."
Gene - I felt a little sting when she flashed a cute smile at Garroth... Cute? Have I..? When I say it myself it sounds weird, but my actions are already proving it... That I've fallen for her. And these guys just happen to be my rivals. "Y/N, you're coming to my place today."
You - "We looking at that storage room again?"
Gene - "Yeah."
Al - "Hey, hey. That's not fair."
Garroth - "Y/N can we come along?"
Dante - "You can, there's barely anyone there so you can go."
Gene - "None of you are coming and Dante Garroth asked Y/N. And Garroth why are you asking her? It's my house, you have to ask the owner."
Garroth - "You'll just refuse. I can just tagged along with Y/N."
Gene - "No one is tagging along or coming. That's final."
Al - "Don't hog her to yourself."
Gene - "Hey, remember you guys saw this as a competition or some kind of rivalry, so don't go complaining when I'm fighting for her." What the hell am I saying in front of her..? Have to cover it up. "She's works for me, so that's why she's coming. You guys have to work if your going to come into my house."
Dante - "When did you have that rule?"
Gene - "The moment you guys said that you're coming."
Dante - "Really..."
Gene - "Yeah."
Garroth - "That was just minutes away..."
Gene - "So?"
Al - "Lame."
Gene - "You Shuddup. Well I'm taking her to my place after work and none of you are coming to my house. That's final."
Tsukiko - "You said that's final like a few lines back."
Gene - "Huh? W-Who are you?"
Tsukiko - "An extra person, don't worry about me. Just carry along with your drama."
Gene - "Okay..."
Garroth - "So Y/N can you take me?"
You - "My boss is right there. Ask him."
Gene - She pointed at me and walked away. The boys gave me that face like they don't want to talk to me. Either way, there is no way that they are coming over to my house. I'll lock up everything and put high security, making sure no one comes in. "So, a few more hours until Y/N's done. I guess I'll call some business partners of mine here and actually DO some business unlike you lot."
Al - "Hah! Trying to look more manly or whatever. Not working, you're just as lame as ever."
Gene - "Can you just stop talking, like don't say anything. No words. No sounds." (Think of the most annoying person you know.)
Al - "Huh, you can't tell me-"
Gene - "Hush, shh. No words. I'll look for another table. I can't work if I'm anywhere near you guys, so... Bye!" I left the most annoying group of people I've ever met in my life. Well Garroth barely says anything, him and Y/N don't talk as much as we do. I just realised that all of us have been reunited. It's been a while since the five of us have been together...

~ To be continued

~ ♡絵里♡Eri♡