Chapter 2 - True Nature

Note:
Y/N - Your name

Your P.O.V
You - The day is almost over, close to midnight and there are still a few people left.
Mom - "Y/N, please see the Ro'Meave family out. Your father and I will take Maria and Gene."
You - "Okay, sure." I head over to where they are gathered. They just left their table. "Umm' sir, ma'am. I'll walk you out."
Zianna - "Oh darling, you don't have to."
You - "It's the least I could do for you. You came here for the grand opening even with our busy schedule. Please let me do the honor of walking you out."
Garte - "Thank you young lady. It's a very lovely restaurant and we will definitely come back here soon."
You - "Thank you so much." We walk out and go to the elevator. Our second restaurant was opened on the third floor of a very luxurious.
Zianna - "It's been a wonderful day, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for your hard work today."
You - "No problem, we'll be happy to serve you again."
Garte - "Now boys, time to say our goodbyes."
Garroth - "G-Goodnight Y/N."
Zane - "Garroth, you're already crushi-"
Vylad - "Zane."
You - Vylad covers Zane's mouth before he could say anything.
Vylad - "Sorry, goodnight miss. Please rest, you've been working really hard for the sake of your guests. I would love to visit once again to eat the amazing food you served to us today."
You - That was the sweetest thing I heard today.
Zianna - "Awh, how sweet Vylad."
Zane - "Yes, today must've been very exhausting. Goodnight and enjoy the rest of your day."
Garroth - "T-Thank you so much, we thank you for the wonderful meals you gave us. We will be back to dine here again."
You - "Thank you so much, I hope to see you soon." I wave to them as they walk through the hotel lobby and out the door. I see Garroth hitting Zane with his elbow and Vylad was just sweet. Mom came out of the elevator with Maria and Gene.
Mom - "Honey, come walk with me and Maria out the door."
You - "Sure." Something about Gene makes me want to stay far away as possible, but I just couldn't refuse my mom. We walk out the door and say our goodbyes.
Maria - "Oh Gene, will you wait here for me. I need to to go to the rest room."
Mom - "I'll take you, Y/N, please keep Gene company while we're gone."
You - "Yes mom." Great... It was getting awkward and suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a dark alley beside the hotel.
Gene - "If you ever touch me or bump into me or annoy me in any way I won't forgive you. You're lucky my mother and yours were there or I would've done something humiliating to you."
You - All I could do was stare at him, I didn't know what to say in this situation.
Gene - "Walk me to my car, my mother will be back soon. I don't want her getting any funny ideas. Quickly, my driver might talk."
You - He waits for me to walk ahead of him. We walk to his car, more like his limo, and wait for his mom. After a minute of silence our moms broke it off.
Maria - "Sorry for the wait Gene, Y/N."
You - "No problem. It was a pleasure having you today."
Mom - "Yes it was. Please come by again."
Maria - "I definitely will and next time I'll try and bring my husband."
You - "Thank you for your time and hope to see you soon."
Gene - "Goodnight ma'am, miss. I hope to come by again soon."
You - He was giving me the evils and when looking at my mother he gave an angelic smile. "Goodnight to you sir, please enjoy the rest of your day." They got in their limo and drove off...

Gene's P.O.V
Maria - "She is such a sweet girl, she would make a wonderful daughter-in-law."
Gene - "She's not high enough in status, father wouldn't be pleased with her."
Maria - "Your father is fine. It wouldn't hurt to be partners with some restaurants. None of our partners own restaurants."
Gene - "*Mumbles* It's not father, it's me. She's just a lowly restaurant owner..."
Maria - "Hmm..?"
Gene - "Nothing mother, if you're tired please rest. I will wake you when we get there."
Maria - "Thank you baby."

~ To be continued

~ ♡絵里♡Eri♡