Finally out

Do not read this book unless you have read right or wrong the book before this. Thank you for reading

When you and chara walked out you breathed in the fresh air. Chara was scanning the area, there was a beautiful sunset. " let's go when have A LOT of work to do" chara said, you nodded and followed him. You felt something deep inside you, not knowing what it was you ignored it. Chara put his arm around your neck, bringing your (h/c) hair out of your face. You both had a knife at your side, easily able to kill each other. But, would he ever do that? You looked at him and sighed looking forward again. He kissed your cheek softly, " I love you (y/n)" chara whispered, you thought for a moment of if he would kill you. " I love you too chara" you said sweetly, he smiled and kept walking. Another human saw you both and yelled YOUR name. The human had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, your own (e/c) eyes widened. Your mother, was right there in front of you. You let out a shuddered breath, chara pulled you closer to him. " (y/n) WHERE DID YOU GO YOU IDIOT CHILD" your mother screamed in rage, chara gave her the most pissed off look. She stomped to you and chara and snatched you from him. That was a mistake... Chara stared for a while his rage went off like a bomb just then. " HeY lAdY, tHaTs My GiRl YoUr HoLdInG" he said shaking, he was so pissed off. And my mother was a retard and just stared at him like he was a retard. " UH NO I GAVE BIRTH TO THIS CHILD SO SHE IS MINE" she fought back. He glared " actually she is mine, because she is my girlfriend." He said smoothly, she nearly slapped me. " YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, YOU DESERVE TO DIE ALONE" she screamed at you, and that set him off. As she was about to slap you she stopped eyes wide. She coughed some blood and you looked to see chara had stabbed her. He had black stuff coming out of his eyes and mouth. You felt guilty for him killing your mother, because you wanted to do it. " goodnight sleep tight you'll burn in hell through the night" he sang softly,  letting blood drip down her back. You looked down, and raised your head to see a figure you instantly got frightened. It looked like frisk, " well well well, look what we found its a little kid who didn't save the monsters" chara said suddenly, frisks eyes widened and tears coming down his face. You smile at that and stealthily walk behind him without chara or frisk noticing. You stabbed frisk in the neck blood spraying on you and him. " h-huh" frisk managed to say and i don't know how. Frisk fell on his knees and fell all the way down to die. Chara laughed and kissed you, " great job (y/n) I didn't even see you!" He said happily, I smiled and snuggled into him and then kept walking. We came across a town, it wasn't special or anything. We stopped to clean up and get something to eat. Afterwards we rented a room to sleep in, we shared a bed that was very comfortable. You both woke up that morning killed off the town and continued your journey. " hey did you know I have 20 anti nukes with me?" Chara asked, you shook your head no. He smiled and showed you, he then sighed a hole where we were and placed it in the hole and buried it. He was going to blow up the whole world? Suddenly fear and guilt slams over you, " but chara where would we go?" You said a little frightened. He looked up at you " in a space ship that has enough food and water to last a lifetime." He said then continuing what he was doing. You nodded in understanding and walked around the forest you two were in. It was calming and pretty, " what if we run out of food and water before a lifetime" you blankly said, he stopped and looked at you then thought. He unburied the anti nuke and sighed, " I see where your going with this but I want to blow something up with these nukes" he said, you smiled " and you will but let's first kill off the world and use the space ship to blow up Mars or something, and live down here where there is endless food and water" you said, he nodded and smiled at you.

Alright we have a plan