Determination

Here you go guys! huehuehue what will happen? Find out by reading!

(Your POV)

You had walked out without any words said to anyone else. You were by far the most pissed you have ever been this week. Chara just HAD to take Sans!? Why couldn't it of been you, its not fair?! You huffed stomping to waterfall to find where the attack happened. You got to waterfall and sat down somewhere..Somewhere Chara would know where you were. "Speak of the devil" A oh so familiar voice said. "Hello Chara, GiVe SaNs BaCk" You growled, he just chuckled "Dear it doesnt work like that" Chara said. He suddenly grabbed you by the wrist teleporting you both in a room. "I knew she would tell you... so, IF you want SaNs back, you need to give me your soul" He said grinning. You stood there shocked 'M-My soul? What is Chara planning?' You thought. He smiled "Yes my dear, YOUR soul, and I am planning a lot" He said narrowing his eyes. At this point, what could you do? You wanted to help rey..Then you didn't want to belong to Chara. Maybe you could find another reset! "Love, it's no use, I have ALL the resets. I control ALL the timelines. And soon, I'll control all your SINS" He said, stretching the s to Sins.

"Chara stop! This will get you no where!" You growled making him frown. "But sweetie, I'm AlReAdY wInNiNg" He snapped, he threw you against the wall. "LEARN TO NOT BE RUDE TO ME (Y/N)" He yelled, you flinched trying to avoid anything else. You then got up "STOP CHARA HURTING ME WITH MAKE IT WORST!" You yelled making him hiss. Chara grabbed your wrist and teleported you in hotlands over a cliff. He held you right over the cliff making you scream in fear of falling. This was it want it? Its over huh? He was staring at you his eyes 'Bleeding' a black ooze "OH I hate you (y/n) I really do!" He growled. "No you dont Chara..." You said "YES I DO" He screamed in your face. "But Chara, you do, remember the past? Chara I know you have good in your soul somewhere buried by all the hatred" You said. He Snapped " NO! NO! I HATE YOU (y/n)! I DONT HAVE GOOD!" He yelled.

"Yes you do Chara... You and Asriel remember? You  loved him as a brother" You said  making him throw you to the floor of the other side "STOP I DONT!" He yelled. His eyes turned normal and he was crying "GO AWAY!" "No" "YES!" "Stop Chara..". The fight lasted forever before he was on his knees sobbing, you didnt believe what you did next. You walked up to him and sat down pulling him into a hug. "I-I *sob* Lo *sob* ve you.. *sob* (y/n)" He said sobbing and you stroked his hair "I know Chara I know.." You said softly.

(Charas POV)

I do love her.. Why!? I-I-I...I'm weak, I do love her, I love her so much.. I missed her warmth, her voice.. I have to give back Sans, even though I dont want to. Ugh I dont care anymore.. As long as im with (y/n) again. I remember asriel, he is going to hate me huh? Ah I dont care.

(Your POV)

You both stayed there in a forever hug, you remembered how you guys were before. Will we go back to that? You had many thoughts go through your head as you tried to figure things out. It happened right then and there.. A reset button appeared, you stared at the reset button, You were tempted till you did it. You pressed the button...

(OMG GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS :D NEW BOOK NEW AU