She returns

You and chara were walking out of the woods when you heard a twig snap. " why did you kill him (y/n)?" You heard a soft familiar voice, you whipped around. Chara slowly turned, " long time no see you coward" chara said, you smiled as soon as chara did as well. " say, REY why did you run if you knew he was going to die?" You asked, she looked at you with her purple eyes. " because I have a trick up my sleeve" she said slowly showing she had somehow got a reset button. Your eyes widened " DONT PRESS THAT" you yelled, chara charged at her but something blocked his attack. A girl with short dark brown hair and light hazel eyes was looking at you both. " Xya you finally came" Rey said, Xya looked down and walked back a bit. A/n: Xya and Rey are siblings for the sake of the story, and I had no good ideas.
" sorry sis" Xya said embarrassed, Rey sighed. " we have two killers on our hands Xya can you at least THINK about that?" Rey said slowly, you took the moment to almost stab her but she dodged. " tsk, (y/n) we weren't ready for double trouble" chara said, he managed to cut Xya. Rey looked pissed as fuck, she flew a gaster blaster at him. He dodged without even trying and yawned. Now that did it because she aimed three at him. Once again he dodged, and looked at you. He gave you the stab Xya look, you nodded and charged at Xya she dodged as quick as she could. " this isn't fair, killing innocent souls you know" Xya said looking down, her sick mind thinking of something. " maybe, we could change and I could work for you both?" She asked, you stared at her. " you know like as a spy" she continued, you then nodded and motioned her to leave. You then joined chara and nearly stabbed Rey. " Xya is a spy for us" you whispers to him, he nodded and charged once again at Rey missing. As soon as you were about to stab Rey again you froze dead

" mommy where are me going?" You asked, your mother stared at you and sighed." We are going somewhere... Special" she said pausing for a moment. " ok, but where?" You asked again, she huffed " we are going to... The park" she said in a moment of thought. You nodded following her, she stopped at a river. She then forcefully grabbed you, " mommy!?" You cried, she threw you into the river and you were pulled in the current. You were found by father, " SHE IS ONLY SEVEN WOMEN" he screamed at mother in rage.

You snapped out of in and realized Rey had a gaster blaster pointed at you. Which you quickly ran out of its way. You thought about the horrible memory, which filled you with hatred. And that hatred filled you with DETERMINATION, you swung at Rey again slicing her cheek where Crimson blood came out. " go kill yourself (y/n)" she said, you sighed. " and so I will when it is time." You replied and swung at Rey again. She didn't see and you cut her in the chest. She growled and ran off, possibly to heal. You slumped down to your knees and cried because of the memory. Chara ran to comfort you, you told him you were fine.

But he refused and continued to comfort you.

A/n: hey hey hey my kittens as you see this is once again longer than most of my chapters because SINS will succeed in this world. You can suggest a story and I can make it. Thank you for reading!