a day of darkness

omg what is this!! a update! no fuckin way lol. enjoy! and i got no votes so kinders getting killed off. but not forever ;)

(your pov)

you looked at everyone talking, its been at least a few weeks since kinder arrived. and to be honest, no one has tooken a liking to her. of course everyone but emily, who was pure and loved everyone even kinder. (y/n) watched as everyone but emily avoided kinder, giving her glares or death glances. "hey sis? can you come here.." (y/n) said. kinder looked to you with a large smile "of course im coming!" kinder yelled. running up to you, "yes?" she asked her, er, ears showing signs of confusion. "um... i know this may be hard on you, but i think you need to go.." you said seeing a spark of anger from kinder. "but why! its been years since we have seen eachother! do you hate me now!?" she said in full rage, a bit of blood dripping out from her bandages. "no no no! its just no one really li-" you began to say, " i dont care! you just want me gone dont you?!" she yelled a bit of black aura coming out from her. " no its just i dont want you to get h-hurt!" you said tearing up. out of the corner of your eye you saw... chara.... smiling like a lunatic with blood all over him. he quickly disappeared, and you saw kinders ears flatten "fine ill go! but... you wont forget me this time!" she screeched scratching your face leaving a large gash. "k-kinder?!" you said, as quickly as you said it kinder was gone and on a killing rampage.

(kinder pov)

i ran and ran as fast as i could. (y/n) had lied to me! she never wanted me back, she only wanted me to be around to see me suffer! but i wasnt going to let that happen again, ever again! i ran to waterfall, and sat down on a rock. the glowing cyan water under me flowed through the rock as if it was a ghost. i saw a gaster blaster blast on my right, straight next to me tearing a bit of my shirt off. i then smiled "aw sansy are you paying me a visit?" she cooed at the skeleton int he corner of the area. " im just finishing what i need to finish!" he yelled to me. i smirked remembering the plan, "alright lets get this finished" i said running up to him using my katana to hit the side of his head making him yelp. he made another gaster blaster, i ducted at the right time. "hehe your fun" i teased coming at him again jumping over his head managing to only get his hoodie off i frowned. "damnit its time to go to sleep!" i yelled hitting the side of his head with the dull side of my blade knocking him out. "great work, kinder" a male voice said smiling. "now to alert his ehm girlfriend" the male continued. we walked off into the abyss.

(back to your pov)

you felt like something was wrong, you heard rey scream. making you run of the stairs "whats wrong rey!" you asked looking at the horrified rey. she threw a note at you and began to cry. you read the note carefully ' if you want your skele- boyfriend back, join me. rey you know whats right to do.and dont tell (y/n) or else you will regret it' was all you read before you burned the note. "hes gone... forever....i dont want to help chara!" she yelled through sobs. of course after emily dumped papy she went to gaster, and then things went down hill. for example this! why would chara do such a thing? other than to get you back or being mad at you for what you've done. xya was sitting on the couch with toriel watching TV. "its ok rey... we will fix this! like we did before!" you said trying to smile but ended up looking down. "b-but this time i dont have a reset button!" she said crying you didnt know what to do. you never realized what to do till now.. give your self up to chara, to make him stop. you walked out of the room leaving a bloodshot rey.

hey guys sorry for not updating! but heres a update!

oooh what will happen now?! will you give up to chara? or fake it all?