Your a lie...

Ok just a warning there will be A lOT of emotion for the next few chapters.

Me and chara have Been walking for quite a while by now. You remembered your battle with Rey and Xya, but Xya was on your side now. You remembered chara killed your mother when you wanted to do it. You walked ahead of chara, him giving you the what are you doing look. Not noticing this you kept walking till you came across a house. Your house your parents house, you walked in. Your father was on the couch drunk and he saw you and chara. " damn you girl, you were gone forever" he said thickly, he smelt like alcohol very strong alcohol. You went up to him and stabbed him in the head, you went upstairs chara following you confused. You went in your room grabbed a backpack stuffed some things in it. You pushed past chara growing pissed off, " hey, (y/n) what's wrong?" He said his voice filled with no care, you saw right through him now. You felt tears go down your face, he was using you. You knew this because you saw his diary, make (y/n) go genocide make her help me kill things and then kill her. " god damnit, you know what's wrong!" You screamed at him, hot tears going down your face. He stared at you blankly, he played the love trick on you. " but dear, I don't know what's wrong what did I do~?" He asked softly, this pissed you off. Ignoring every thing he said you kept packing and when you were done you pushed him out of your way. You shook your head and went out of the door, he tried to catch you but you walked faster. You heard him whispering curse words and him saying his plan was failing. This only made you cry more, he lied to you since the day you met him. You broke into a run as soon as you got out of the house, with Chara screaming your name. When you were in the middle of the woods you saw Xya sitting on a log alone. You walked up to her " hey Xya" you said, she smiled and made you room on the log to sit. " where is chara?" She asked, you sighed." No longer a friend of ours" you said, she tilted her head. " why?" She asked, tears streamed down your face. " he never really cared, he was going to kill me when he was done." You explained through tears, she patted your back. " maybe we should kill HIM" Xya offered, you looked up. " doesn't Rey have a reset button?" You asked, Xya nodded " yeah why?" She asked. She thought about it and then made the ohh sound, " so you want to press that?" She asked, you nodded. " well I guess we could do that." Xya said, she then got up and you followed her. You both sooner or later found Rey sitting under a tree. " ugh, (y/n) what are you doing here, not to mention the fact with my sister" she said, she was still mad. " the reset button..." You said with full heartbreak. She seemed to notice this and slowly brought the reset button out. You three looked at each other and you all smiled. " I'm sorry Rey could you ever forgive me and my stupidity?" You asked, Rey laughed. " yeah if only you don't kill sans this time" she said, you nodded. " and maybe we could be a group!" Xya beamed, you all thought about it and then nodded. Well let's say we all started a group and went against chara.

Did you press the reset button?

Hey kittens, vote on if we should press it or destroy it! It is up to you guys! Comment yes for pressing it comment no for destroying it