Tears

Oh crap we are pressing the button, prepare for the feels

Word count: 1021

It didn't take long for you to all decide, you were going to press the button. " NO DONT DO IT" a familiar voice screamed, " SHUT IT YOU BASTARD" you screamed grabbing Xya and Rey's hands along with yours and pushing the button. Everything went white as you heard screams of pain.

" mommy?" You cried, your mother was gone she left you. Daddy said she was having a baby, saying you were going to have a sister. You didn't want a sister you wanted to be the only child. You hated it when you parents gave you something you didn't want. You wanted to reset it all! Sooner or later you had killed your first father and got another one that you didn't want. " WHY CANT YOU ALL JUST DIE! AND LET ME RESET IT ALL!" You screamed.

You woke up with two others on a bed of golden flowers. Xya and Rey looked at you and smiled. " we did it" you said, they nodded and got up and pulled you up. " howdy I-" Flowey was about to say, he then glared. " don't you guys have anything better to do?" He asked, you all nodded. " destroy the true monster that is here" you, Xya, and Rey said in Unison. Flowey tilted his head and a fire ball went at him. You smiled as you saw toriel's warm face again. " oh what a terrible creature hurting you poor youths." She said sweetly, leading you through the ruins and soon to the house. You noticed chara's bed was warm and the pillow was soaking wet. You smiled, he suffered and he deserved it. Sans and Rey got together, which was adorable. Xya seemed to get along with mettaton but not to much to make me think things. You all had did it, you fixed your mistakes and Rey, Xya , sans, and Flowey forgave you. You wondered if HE was going to show up but you didn't think much of it because he didn't matter anymore... Right? You soon found out alphys had made a potion for Flowey and you took it. Of course you gave it to Flowey, he stared at you like and idiot and then drank it. He slowly turned into what looked like a mini Toriel. " oh my god, I-I'm normal?" He said crying, Toriel saw him and tears struck her face. " ASRIEL!" She screamed happily, hugging him and crying. You smiled and walked back in the house. " HEY REY WE HAVE A NEW ROOMMATE" you yelled up to her, she poked her head out. " wut the hell did you just say" she said, you laughed. " you remember Flowey?" You asked , she nodded. " yeah he's a goat now named asriel." You said yawning, she stared at you and screamed. You laughed and thought what if Xya will like asriel? You then made is a total ship, when you saw them talking you yelled " THE SHIP HAS SAILED" which scared the crap out of them, and normally you would catch Rey taking a picture of them. You thought that was adorable but it was interrupted when you saw H.I.M. You frowned as he walked to you, " why did you reset (y/n)?" He asked. " because you lied to me, you were going to kill me when you were done" you said blankly, he cried. " I knew you wouldn't listen to me when I said kill everyone so I had too!" He whined, you shook your head. Your not going to listen to him any more. " you had your chances you know chara" you said hastily. He cried harder and slumped to his knees, as you walked away. " what happened, I heard crying?" Xya asked, you smiled. " oh you know chara problems." You said, she smirked and walked off to tell Rey. Chara was watching you with pain in his eyes those Crimson eyes you fell for. Those eyes that told a lie, you stared down hurt from everything in the past. All of your sins that you did, all of the pain you caused them. Because of him you did all of that, he made hurt the ones you loved. The ones that actually felt like family, the ones that helped you through pain. He helped you but... He lied to you, hoping you would take him back but you wouldn't. He had cried so hard because of it. You were still hurting people, because you were hurting him. No one would forgive him because of what he made you do. Not even Toriel who used to love him, not even you who loved him. Tears blurred your vision as you thought of it all. He made you kill Toriel he made you kill everyone. Could he be forgiven? Could he change? Could he be the one you could love again? These are questions that won't be answered until they happen. Until everyone was happy and satisfied with the change. Yet he was still covered with the sins he had caused. No one was to forgive him when like that, until he wipes his dirty hands clean. Chara had wanted to destroy humanity, everything. Even you he was going to kill and there he was crying whispering he was going to miss your (e/c) eyes and the way they shined in the moonlight. Saying he was going to miss your silky (h/c) hair that he had petted. Saying he promised he would change, saying he was sorry. But it wasn't going to be enough, for his hands had been Holding bags of sins and death. You walked away from the door where he was screaming and crying for you to come back. Screaming for you to tell you he had changed. But no one changes in only a few hours. It could take months and years for someone to change. Even ones that have a bag of sins. He cried for you to come back, and look at him. To see that he was different.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

But you refused and shut the door while he cried.