Ready, set, BURN

Hey hey people another character is here!

Welcome Emily!
A reader who stuck to the story.

A few days later chara had disappeared, but with his disappearance came relief. It took a while for all the monsters to recover from pain. A young girl fell down, it felt like everyone was falling these days. Her name was Emily if I'm correct, she seemed to like sans but heard he was dating Rey. She was slightly sad but tried not to show it, even you could see that. Her grey eyes would stare at you and ignore the fact you saw her pain.  " Emily are you sure your ok?" You asked her, she looked at you. " I told you I'm fine." She said, looking back down. You sighed and got up from the couch and went outside. Which attracted a certain someone, " (y/n)..." A voice said. You frowned and walked to grillby's, he followed. "(Y/n) answer me" he begged, you sighed " nope" you said. " but you just d-" he was interrupted by you glaring ice cold at him. " don't be like that" he said softly, you brushed a strand of hair from your face. " hey how about you I don't know, leave me the hell alone." You scoffed, you were such a bitch sometimes. He stared at you and frowned, " (y/n) so you know I've learned to ignore those words" he said, you growled " and you won't learn to not kill? Even the one you love, oh I'm sorry I mean loved" you said mockingly. He got pissed at that " well th-", " NO ITS NOT MY FAULT! GO LOOK IN A MIRROR AND TALK TO YOURSELF" you screamed at him, he was shocked. " you... You have never... NEVER cared " you continued, he has never seen this side of you. You ran off, tears going down your face.

This will be the ultimate clash

(Chara's pov)

Woah did she just yell at me for the hundredth time since I've met her? But this time she meant it like she did in the last timeline. I missed her silky hair under my touch, and looking at her eyes. She said I have been holding a bad of sins, well sure I did but that's ok now, right? You know i don't even care she is mine and she should deal with it. I mean I did kiss her and all right, so that claims her mine I think. Well I did what she said and talked to myself in the mirror. God how can she resist me though? Welp I guess I am a little bit of a jerk so I would see how she can a little. But a lot, like what the hell? I missed her so much I had cried to myself the past few nights, hell what am I saying I still do!

This will be the battle to death
( Emily's pov )

(Y/n) has been gone a good while and I worried a bit. She was supposed to be here to comfort me through not having sans! What if she died?

All this pain to warp me back to where I belong

(Rey's pov)

Where the hell did (y/n) go off to now? She has been gone a good few hours even sans was worrying. Did she fall asleep at undyne's again?

From now on there is no escape.
(Xya's pov)

(Y/n) didn't come to her lone party, why? Did she hate me now? Did she leave the house and chara killed her? Or is she at grillby's getting drunk?

I can't lie I will miss this place
(Sans pov)

That girl hasn't went genocide again right? No she would never she promised us all. But what if she is? What if chara did something to her again? Ugh that girl is very irritating sometimes, unlike Rey, God Rey is perfect actually.

What if i became a creature with a magical bound? Maybe Toriel was right this is my new home now...