Demons and shit

Shit is a about to get real guys ;)

LIKE REAL WITH DEMON PORTALS AND DEMONS REVIVING. Did I say that? Yeah hope you like this shorter chapter than most.

(Rey's pov)

I got a tingling feeling that (y/n) was not in a good place. I was beginning to think that till the door opened and there she was. Not looking to well either, at all in fact. Her hair was messy her clothes were muddy. What the hell was she doing out there that made her like this? I shook the thought off and walked up the stairs to sans and I's room. Sans actually wasn't there which surprised me. Maybe he was out with his brother and buying things? I sat on the warm bed, he must of left a few minutes ago. At least that's what I thought till I saw a shirtless sans jump at me.

NO FLUFF FOR YOU NO NO NO, if you do want some fluff tell me :3

(Kinder's pov) this will be in demon talk  kinder: italics others get bold summoner gets lined.

(Y/n) was pretty upset till I came along. Maybe I should help her and come back to life? I walked to summoner " one life potion please" I asked kindly despite my appearance. "That will be five kill coins" he said, i payed up and got the potion and threw it on the ground. A portal appeared soon after and I stepped in it, waiting for what I will see. In fact the first thing I saw was a goat women with a robe on, what the living fuck was this? There was a fish a dinosaur A FUCKING SKELETON like literally. A robot, that looked gay as hell. And a ghost that looked sad.

(Your POV)

The ground began to shake underneath you and you heard Toriel scream. You ran downstairs to see.... K-kinder? " (y/n)! It's you it's really you! I thought I had failed but I didn't!" She yelled in happiness, hugging you. Toriel still looked dead shocked at kinder's appearance which I didn't mind. " k-kinder how did you?" I was beginning to say. "Don't worry I just got a life potion" she replied to your sobs. " who's the goat?" She asked, Toriel looked offended, " I'm Toriel caretaker of the ruins" she stated boldly. Kinder thought of the name then smiled " thank you for taking care of my little sister" kinder then said making toriel's eyes widen. " excuse me, she is your sister? But I don't see how..." She trailed off her last words. You then went to bring kinder to your room, she followed gladly.

( Xya POV)

Who is that girl? She is kinda scary looking, she sounds nice but. I don't feel safe around her. She seems to favor being here for her uh sister so I guess she won't harm us. I hope that at least.

( Rey's POV)

How Werid me and sans have fun and then there is a new girl. That looks like a fucking zombie. Mind me saying this but she looks like a dead girl that came out of her grave. I heard she was demon so that would explain it for the most.

(Emily's POV)
Hey em want me to change papyrus to gaster? :P
Giving you a longer POV because I'm nice like that.

(Y/n) is finally home! But with a new girl, she looks creepy. But that's (y/n)'s sister so I won't judge. I think kinder was the girls name she had bandages wrapped around her eyes blood was soaring through them. Her dark red shirt was torn up, her... Cat ears? She had a tail too. Her ears were black like her hair the only thing not black about her ears were the tips which were red. Her tail much like a fox pattern was black and the end of it red. Why her out of all people?

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter and hey tell me do you like kinder around? Or do you want her to go? Vote in the comments!